Chapter 30~

Hyunjin poured a big amount of bubble bath into the warm water he had turned on to fill the big luxiourious bathtub in his home's main bathroom.

Finally, Felix had managed getting out of bed and joined Hyunjin.

The boys were only dressed in their boxershorts, as they had just made love to each other and were alone at Hyunjin's house.

Hyunjin undressed first, getting into the warm water and sighing at the relaxed feeling the warm water gave him, leaning back and closing his eyes.

Once Felix was also naked he joined the blonde boy by slowly climbing into the tub himself to sit between Hyunjin's legs.

He grimaced his face and whimpered as he lowered his body into the water that was already full of bubbles.

"You really didn't go easy on me today..", he giggled once he had adjusted to the pain in his lower body. He leaned back to rest his back on Hyunjin's chest. 

Hyunjin blushed. It was true, during the sex they had this afternoon he really did go hard on the smaller boy, wrecking him in the process.

That's why he had the idea for the two to take a bath together.

He cared a lot for the boy. The two were incredibly intimate and caring with each other.

Hyunjin pressed a quick kiss to Felix' neck, making the boy giggle.

They enjoyed the bath for some time and dried off once they got out of the water.

The two boys liked picking their outfits to match so they decided to slip on some white pants and pastel blue sweaters with teddy bears on it.

Felix had gotten them some tickets for a movie they wanted to see. They finished getting ready to go out, heading to the cinema.