Chapter 36~

Hyunjin was incredibly thankful to his friends. The past weeks they hadn't left his side and always distracted and protected him.

But what he didn't tell them, however, is that actually Hyunjin was a little bit worried about Felix.

Of course, he was incredibly hurt and lost all trust in his former boyfriend.

But they had been a couple. He couldn't deny that the time with Felix had been the happiest for him.

When Felix apologized in the park, Hyunjin hid the fact that he was shocked by the freckled boys sick looking appearance.

Felix words kept replaying in Hyunjin's head.

"You're all I have."

Hyunjin was laying on his bed, lost in his thoughts, when the door to his room opened and his mother came in.

With a sigh she sat down on her son's bed, stroking his long blonde hair gently.

He turned his head to face her.

Mrs Hwang gave Hyunjin a soft smile, her scent was comforting and soft. She smelled like fresh pastry. The smell reminded him of Felix, who had sometimes baked with her.

They sat in silence for a while before the woman finally spoke.

"You should talk to him again. Just you two."

Hyunjin didn't say anything.

"I didn't tell you but.. a few days ago Felix was here while you were at school. He didn't make the impression he would be dangerous, honey. Just a boy who fell in love a little too much."

She continued caressing his hair gently.

Hyunjin sighed. His heart and his brain were fighting a war within him.

His mother got up from the bed. "I had never seen you as happy as when you were with him." With these words she left the room.

The blonde boy blankly stared at the wall for some time before his hand subconsciously grabbed his phone.

He unblocked Felix number and blankly stared at the screen.

Taking a deep breath, he hit send on the message that took him ages to write.

Lixie♡♡

Let's talk.
Come to my house at 6.
Read 4:56 p.m.

Hyunjin was nervously pacing around the living room, waiting for Felix to come.

When the door bell rang, Mrs Hwang opened the door. She greeted Felix, he was in her heart even though he had hurt her son.

Felix was embarrassed. He had waited for Hyunjin to reach out to him finally for weeks. And now that he was here he hadn't even managed to take a shower in 3 days or change his clothes.

Hyunjin slowly came closer to Felix, being worried about the boy.

"You haven't been to school in weeks," Hyunjin said.

Felix was staring at the floor of the living room, not even able to look at his boyfriend.

Hyunjin turned around and mumbled "Let's go upstairs."

Felix followed him and sat down on Hyunjin's couch while the other sat down on his bed.

They sat in silence for a while.