Chapter 5~

Felix was occasionally working at a little convenience store near his school to earn some money. The job didn't pay bad, so it was okay to him.

It was near the end of his shift that he heard a familiar voice while stocking some shelves with candy.

"What snacks do you want for our movie night, Jinnie?~" The voice belonged to Han Jisung, a guy known to the entire school for being in a gang called 3racha along with his friends Bangchan and Changbin.

Felix froze completely, feeling a cold shiver running down his spine. He was squatting in front of the candy aisle, which means they'd inevitably see him. He kept his look down and continued stocking the products to the shelf.

"I want my favourite gummy candy," Hyunjin replied lazily, taking a colourful little package out of the shelf. Felix was right next to him, his crush.

"You can get anything you want for you and the guys, it's on me."
Jisung nodded with a wide smile and chose a few things.

They turned around and walked towards the cash register.

Felix exhaled heavily; he didn't even notice he had been holding his breath this entire time.

He had never been so close to Hyunjin before.

After his shift was over, the freckled boy made sure to pick up the same candy that Hyunjin had chosen earlier. He wanted to try it later.

prettyjinnie

Liked by bbokki, sexyboychangbin and 25,156 others

prettyjinnie: with @quokka.sungie, we are frogs
Show all 321 comments
cb97: should have focused on our movie instead taking silly photos smh
quokka.sungie @ cb97 you sound like a dad

cb97@ quokka.sungie i am
ye.ji: you guys are so cuteeeee~

It made Felix feel warm inside to see Hyunjin having fun with his friends, but he did feel a bit jealous.
These boys didn't know how lucky they were to be able to speak with Hyunjin, touch him, take photos with him.

Felix would give anything to have that.