Chapter 27~

Felix woke up first on Sunday morning. He stretched himself and took in the scent of Hyunjin laying next to him, still peacefully sleeping.

He wasn't sure if it what happened had just been a dream so he carefully lifted up the blanket. They were both naked. So it hadn't been a dream.

Felix had the urge to go to the bathroom, he tried to get up but a burning pain shot through his lower body.

He quietly took the pain to not wake up the sleeping blonde boy next to him and made his way to the bathroom.

After he was done and had taken care of his teeth and face he went downstairs quietly.

Knowing they were all alone in the beautiful home, he felt comfortable.

He gathered the ingredients to make pancakes and prepared a little tray so he could take them upstairs later.

The pancakes turned out super fluffy and soft just like Felix loved.

He added whipped cream and fresh strawberries he found in the fridge.

After also placing some juice on the tray, he carefully carried it upstairs.

He sat down next to Hyunjin and held a plate of pancakes right under his nose, the soft smell not taking long to wake the sleeping boy up.

Hyunjin stretched himself and slowly opened his eyes.

Felix was grinning at him widely, his eyes forming the adorable little crescents.

Before he could say anything, Hyunjin's mouth was stuffed with a bite of pancakes.

The best he ever had.

As the boy slowly fully woke up the boys timidly looked at each other while eating.

"So.. are you kinda my boyfriend now?" Felix asked, about to take a strawberry to his mouth.

Hyunjin took the strawberry away from Felix, rubbed it over his lips and leaned in for a kiss.

"Your very sweet boyfriend," he smiled softly, making Felix' heart skip a beat.