A Shocking Discovery

All Might had heard Aizawa talking about the investigation on the orphanages.

"Oh you didn't know?" All Might asked "Yeah quirkless kids are basically treated as dogs till they're 14 or so and then they're gutted for useful stuff and then the bodies are disposed of."

"And we're not stopping this?" Aizawa asked.

"Kinda difficult when they just pick themselves up, dust themselves off and do it again." All Might said "I remember kids mocking me about thats where'd I'd go if my mother died. You think the population got like this cause people with quirks fucked better? We maybe mammals but the thing that gets rid of a population is hatred and xenophobia."

Aizawa was rubbing his head "How did I not know this?"

"Cause it's only ever brought up on election years. A politician claims they'll end this problem just like homelessness or poverty or another thing they have no control of." All Might said "Then when all the fee fees are pulled at they get into office people collectively forget about it till it comes up."

Aizawa sipped his juice pouch. He had to do something.

Class-1A dorms

Izuku was going over his latest goals for his company. His suit was at a level he honestly didn't need to upgrade. His speech did bring up his desire to start his space colonization.

"What cha doin?" A voice in his ear said.

"Just working on my Space Colony project

"Just working on my Space Colony project. I think the asteroid harvesting mission is almost ready for launch." Izuku said.

"Like as in those giant rocks in space?!" She said.

"Yeah." Izuku said "I'm Izuku by the way."

"Toru Hagakure." She said "You missed the introductions yesterday night."

"I was working on some business with Nezu." Izuku said.

"Are you really the founder of Stark Industries?" Toru asked.

"Yes." Izuku said.

"So why do you want to go into space?" Toru asked.

"Cause no one else is." Izuku said "No one is even looking beyond our biosphere and it's so frustrating. We have so much available and we're ignoring it."

"So what are we gonna live on Mars one day?" A Pink skinned girl asked sitting next to Izuku on the couch with bowels of snacks. "I could be a legit alien queen!"

"Well more like we're gonna completely gut Mars for its resources and build millions of habitats." Izuku said "But the rotating habitats could be the size of Continents so...yeah you could be a queen.

"Wait couldn't you just make Mars like earth?" Ochako asked walking over "Also how do I register as a potential space queen?"

"Very wasteful thinking." Izuku said. "You don't find a mountain to live in a cave you mine it to build hundreds of thousands of homes. A planet isn't a home it's a hardware store with supplies."