tournament: part 2

Shoko walked onto the field. Her father had been annoying her ever since they entered the stadium.

He was hellbent on finding the quirkless student and her using his quirk.

Had All Might not announced his stepping down from number 1 Endeavor probably would have talked her ear off and given a probably rehearsed speech/scolding about carrying the flame.

Honestly Shoko wanted to just have Midoriya shoot a kid into her just to piss him off about his lack of a quirk.

'What would it look like?' Shoko thought as the match was announced and her and a girl with vines on her head walked out.

'Will my hair separation be with a Green and Red? Or maybe Green and white?' Shoko thought as the match started and she activated her quirk. 'Hope it has Midoriya's eyes. Maybe my heterochromia would show up and they'd have my mom's eye and Izuku's.'

"Todoroki moves onto the next round!"

Shoko looked and the girl was frozen in a block of ice.

Shoko took a breath and put a hand on the ice to melt it. 'How did Midoriya heat up his hands to cut those robots? I know he has the extremis but how could it make a human body hot enough to melt iron. Couldn't Midoriya just melt that metal Kirishima's skin then?'

Shoko walked into the hall and saw Midoriya about to enter the boys locker room. "Hey Midoriya can I ask you something?"

"Sure what's up?" Izuku asked.

"How come you can melt the robots but not the metal Kirishima?" Shoko asked.

"Shoko I wasn't trying to instant win that fight." Izuku said "I was trying to get Kirishima and Tetsutetsu to go all out."

Shoko nodded. That she understood from knowing him. "How does your hands heat up like that?"

"I too am also curious." Bakugou said walking out the girls locker room.

"You know how the human body runs on mitochondria?" Izuku asked.

"Powerhouse of the cell." Both said.

"Well a human body can heat up to about 108° fahrenheit before dying and There's about 1,000 - 2,000 mitochondria per cell." Izuku said.

"Ok..." Shoko said.

"Your metabolism runs at different speeds so if you say increase oxygen intake and speed up your heartbeat you can push them to work harder." Izuku said.

"Following so far." Bakugou said.

"Now what would happen if say instead of 2,000 you have 50,000." Izuku said "Now instead of 108 I can make about 2,700° fahrenheit. The melting point of steel is 2,600 give or take."

"How come it doesn't kill you?" Bakugou asked.

"My cells regenerate at a cancerous level. Even if a few extra are dying I replace them faster anyway." Izuku said.

"But wouldn't that mean you'd get cancer easier?" Shoko asked.

"Why aren't you a walking tumor?" Bakugou asked.