Finals Part 2

Izuku watching over stranges stuff

"Anyway Cloak and The Eye Of Agamotto can't be taken with me so I need you to guard them with your life." Strange said.

"Oh before you go." Izuku said handing Strange a box.

The Sorcerer Supreme opened it and a glowing light shown.

"Wanted to keep ya safe." Izuku said.

Strange felt it in his hand. The mana from this was familiar and  foreign. But it felt as if he was holding a pair of tweezers. "This...this will definitely help."

"Epic Facial Hair Bros?" Izuku asked raising his hand.

Strange let out an exhale through his nose. "Epic Facial Hair Bros."

Strange walked through a portal and Izuku walked off.

Izuku looked at Cloak and said "You're looking a little frayed buddy. Wanna little help with that?"

Cloak rubbed Izuku cheek. "Alright let's get you fixed up."

Izuku laid Cloak on a desk and was checking it.

"Don't you dare mortal."

"Agamotto?" Izuku asked.

"You are nothing but a minion holding a treasure. Don't think about damaging anything."

"Trust me I know what I'm doing. Red or Blue?" Izuku asked looking to Cloak.

Cloak made a single wiggle.

"Red. I'm thinking gold trim." Izuku spoke to the sentient magic item.

"You will cease whatever it is your doing mortal. That Cloak is older then you."

"Jarvis ready the nanobots." Izuku said.

"Yes sir."

"Make a wire frame of our fabric friend here make sure every string is accounted for and its location."