Finals part 1

Field

Class 1-a were brought to the grounds after lunch.

"You will be going against the teachers." Nezu said grinning.

"Now all will be working in teams of 2 except for Shoko Todoroki, Momo Yaoyorozu and Katsumi Bakugou." Nezu said.

"Hu?!"

Team Sato & Kirishima vs. Cementoss.

Team Asui & Tokoyami vs. Ectoplasm.

Team Ida & Ojiro vs. Power Loader.

Team Uraraka & Aoyama vs. Thirteen.

Team Ashido & Kaminari vs. Nezu.

Team Koda & Jiro vs. Present Mic.

Team Hagakure & Shoji vs. Snipe.

Team Mineta & Sero vs. Midnight.

Team Momo, Todoroki and Bakugou vs Iron Liberty and Aizawa.

"Wait Where's Deku?" Katsumi asked.

"Oh well his trial will be the same as all of yours." Nezu said.

"Which one?"

"All of them." Nezu gave an evil smile.

"That's..." Ochako started but stopped.

"I see Aizawa is sinking in." Midnight said. "Iron Pimp will be facing all of us. Think of it like a fluffer for all your trials."

"Wait what is-"

"Each teacher will have a flag with a code." Nezu said "Midoriya's goal is to retrieved the flags from each teacher. The exit of the field is locked by a digital lock with each teachers names. Once all codes are punched in the gate will unlock."

The students all looked at one another.

"Please make your way to the observation deck." Vlad said.

"Midnight if you would." Nezu said.

The students were cleared out as Izuku was gas chambered by Midnights Somnambulist

It took longer then they thought for it to put him down and he was already tackling Aizawa for the code.

"Come on we gotta get him into the maze." Power-Loader said "Strange he went for Aizawa first."

"Where is the logic of that?" Aizawa said "There's no quirk for me to shut down."