The Chapter Before Stain

Guys I'm sorry about the recent chapters I can't even think of a good title.

I really am second guessing these cause we're getting to things I've thought about since I started this story. Like I only recently thought of the Tokoyami as Falcon but these last few weeks have been exhausting. I'm not gonna do a "Sorry not a chapter like other would so here's the "Chapter before Stain chapter."

What name should this chapter be?

Inko Midoriya

Walking into work was usually a calm experience for Inko. Compared to what she's been doing at the gym with Rumi she was actually keeping pace with the others.

Inko had heard the booming voice of the now number 1 hero through the door.

"SHOKO YOU WILL LISTEN ME!"

"IT'S MERCURY TO YOU, ENDEAVOR!"

Out walked a familiar young woman. She had bumped into Inko and seem to instinctively wrap her arms around her.

"Hey wait a minute." She started.

"Hello." Inko said not minding the hug.

"Wait...are you..." She seem to be realizing when Endeavor walked out.

"Midoriya you're-" Endeavor stopped.

"Wait your Izuku's Mother!" Shoko said.

"Sidekick Emerald Esper." Inko said "Or Inko Midoriya, mother of the boy that stabbed you."

"This is my daughter." Endeavor said.

"No I'm not. For the next week I'm here to get training for controlling MY quirk and finally never seeing you again." Shoko shouted.

"You are the 4th attempt at creating my perfect successor-" Endeavor said.

"Remember that pink fire? The fact I could use both of my sides?" Shoko asked "Neither of them were from your help! I'm here to scrap the remaining shit you can teach me from you and never see you again."

When the two had started their quirks Inko had hugged Todoroki from behind, using a little extremis heat to warm the ice and held out a hand that seem to stop Endeavor in place.

"I apologize where my quirk is but as a mother I'd like to add my input that could probably help here." Inko said.

"You have the floor." Endeavor said, pale and sweating.

"What are you doing to him?" Shoko asked.

"My quirk can pick up small things sweetie. Nearly every human organ counts so I'm currently holding one of his kidneys. It won't kill him unless I actually put a little force." Inko said "I don't usually do this but unfortunately a hero has to do the right thing here. Even if your my boss."