New Light Old Solutions

Ok folks it's officially the long awaited chapter where Izuku solution to Mineta is revealed

Also Look up Lemmy Kilmister quotes they are actually interesting and some damn funny ones that match Tony. Like this one.

 Like this one

Kendo

The Class Rep of 1-B had gotten questions from the girls about the current status about the purple perv.

Momo was wearing jeans and a T-Shirts. It looked like work clothes. "Oh Itsuka what can I do for you?" Momo asked.

"Hey the girls are wondering about the locker room incident?" Kendo asked.

"Look were working on something that takes priority." Momo said "Trust me this isn't something that can be put off."

Kendo's lips pressed together. "I have the girls asking questions and they are looking for blood."

"You want an explanation?" Izuku said walking behind her.

"We need to put a bell on you." Kendo said jumping "And yes the girls want something done."

Izuku was silent. "Get all them together in the rep meeting room you girls wanna know why nothing has been done be there in 10 minutes." He said before walking off.

Later

The girls of both classes had assembled in the room.

Izuku walked to the front and spoke "Ok everyone here is wondering why it seems I am not preforming my duties as Class Representative."

"We know damn well why." Katsumi said.

"We don't." Tsuyu said.

"Yeah your kinda falling behind Midoriya." Toru said.

"Izuku has a good reason." Shoko said.

"Yeah the perv can be dealt with later." Ochako said.

"What's so important that it takes president over that piece of shitaki?"