Gods and Monsters

Stark Industries

Thor had been adjusting to earth.

Victor of Stone had been tasked with guiding him along with carrying the hammer.

Loki wold have a heart attack when he learned the vast majority of this Hero Association's Members could weild it.

"This is the place." Boomtube said looking at his phone. A portal appeared but then Victor seemed confused.

"Something troubling you?" Thor asked.

"I can't portal in here." Victor said.

"Because I've fought a Portal-er before and don't want a break in."

The head of green hair looked a lighter green and his face had lost its exhausted state.

"Odinson." Man of Iron said nodding "Boomtube."

"Man Of Iron you're looking better."

"Yeah the Paladium is flushed from my system." Izuku said scratching his neck. "I guess it's time I show you why I didn't hesitate to flatten Loki so you know before he gets up."

"Actually Loki is awake." Boomtube said.

The hammer immediately flew towards Izuku but Victor had grabbed it "Whow girl." Victor said digging in his heels to prevent it from getting within arms reach of the younger man.

"Sorry." Izuku said "I...shit."

"Just let's take this one step at a time." Boomtube said.

Izuku nodded.

Inside

"What is this?"

"It's a full dive helmet

"It's a full dive helmet." Izuku said "Before you ask it's this big because I don't want it easily stolen. I could make a smaller one but this is for safety reasons."

"Why do we need this?"

"Because I have to show you. Do you know about the multiverse?"

"Yes." Thor and Victor said at once before Thor had a realization.

"You've traversed the beyond?!" Thor exclaimed.

"Yes. I've traversed the multiverse." Izuku said "Just...hold on."

As the machine booted up they pulled up a scene.

It was a building with Thor, A man that looked similar to man of Iron but with brown hair and others.

"That's me." Izuku said pointing to the brown haired man.

"Thor glad your back buddy." Handing him a drink

"Man of Iron good you are looking well." The second Thor said, a much older version with an axe said. Raising his drink. "I have much to tell you about my adventures."