First Day of Training

Shinso walked into the empty room.

"You're dead."

Shinso let out a dog like yelp as she turned to see Eraserhead in his sleeping bag.

"I've been standing for 10 seconds." Aizawa said "A slit throats takes 5-15."

"Uh." Shinso said.

Aizawa sighed, he was seeing himself here and didn't like it. His training hadn't started till second year and it had cost him many injuries in his first few true outings.

"I can tell everything about you with a look at you." Aizawa said "Scrawny, Weak, Over Dependent on your quirk. You've probably been told you have a villain quirk-"

"MY QUIRK COULD SAVE 1,000s!" Shinso had shouted from a knee jerk reaction. A learned reaction from the two weeks with Izuku talking to them during the cleaning up.

Aizawa raised an eyebrow but didn't interrupt her.

"HOSTAGE SITUATIONS, TERRORIST ATTACKS, SUICIDES." Shinso shouted "I COULD STOP ALL OF THEM WITH A SINGLE FUCKING WORD! MY QUIRK IS NOT A VILLAIN QUIRK AND DON'T FUCKING DARE SAY THAT AGAIN!"

Shinso had started breathing heavily before realizing what just happened and covering her mouth. "I am so sorry." Bowing 90 degrees and folding her hands.

Something wrapped around her and she was lifted by the scarves.

When she was pulled up to eye level she didn't see the neutral expression Izuku held whenever she had lashed out in their weaker moments of training or Vlads glare when she had gotten last in alot of the physical tests.

It was a smile. One that held the same energy Midoriya whenever she finished a set. Pride...pride for another person.

"Well I see I don't have to light the fire under your ass

"Well I see I don't have to light the fire under your ass. That saves us half the time." Aizawa chuckled.

"What?" Shinso looked around "You aren't mad? I disrespected you."

"Respect is earned. Your only feeling gratitude cause I picked you. Anyone that needs to demand Respect without proving they deserve it are tyrants." Aizawa said "Now before you interrupted me I was saying that I went through the same shit beat for beat when I walked in here and unlike you I didn't get the kick in the ass to actually push myself till nearly the beginning of second year. I can say I will actually enjoy training you."

Shinso had clutched her chest. Her eyes started to sting.

Aizawa pulled out...a towel?...and handed it to her. "Cry now I don't want you doing it during the physical training."

"I know it's stupid to do it but I just...I don't understand why I'm crying right now."

"Because the weight of trying to do things alone hurts and the relief when you get connections with others and trust enough to put your life in your hands and theirs in your is a powerful feeling." Aizawa said.