Media

"Hey you owe us an explanation about a quirkless person in the hero course." The reporter said being carried out by All Might.

"I owe you nothing." All Might said "You broke in here looking for a reason to gain views. This is a school."

"Where were you the last 6 months?" The reporter asked as she was dropped in the group of other blood suckers.

"Preparing to be a teacher to the next generation of heros." All Might said "I'm gonna say this. I'm done whoring myself out for merchandise. It's time I go back to being a fucking hero. Effective immediately All All Might merchandise is no longer being produced. My contract is due to be renewed and I'm terminating it."

"You can't do that to your fan's." One shouted.

"I'm a God damn hero! I've spent the last 10 years letting interviews and sponsorships get in the way of what got me to number one." All Might said.

Meanwhile

Izuku, in full armor, Nezu, Power-Loader and Vlad King were looking over the hole in the wall.

"What's this maggot doing here?" Vlad said.

"Someone with the equipment that can figure this out

"Someone with the equipment that can figure this out." Nezu said, snapping on a pair of gloves "There's no way that reporter got in alone."

"Evening gentlemen." A dog faced man in a suit said approaching.

" A dog faced man in a suit said approaching

"Kenji Tsuragamae, chief of police." He said introducing himself to Izuku.

"Iron Man." Izuku said.

"Rookies getting ahead of himself." Vlad said.

"Calm your roll King." Nezu said "Izuku, what have you got?"

"Look at these edges." Izuku said "Same temperature as the rest."

"Chemical?" Kenji asked.

"No Air Scanner isn't picking up anything." Izuku said stepping though the hole. "Look at the shape of the hole. This was a hit and run."