제 47화

"TSUKKI!" Yamaguchi yelled at his friend. "Shut up, Yamaguchi" Tsukishima sighed. "Sorry, Tsukki" Yamaguchi chuckled as he is now in front of his best friend. Their classes are finished for the day.

"Can you accompany me to the bookstore? I need to pick up a book about microwaves" Yamaguchi told him. Tsukishima thought back from him to the girl that kept nagging him to go to the mall. "Sure" Tsukishima shrugged. Just about they were to exit the building, one of Tsukishima's classmate stopped them.

"Tsukishima-san! A woman is looking for you at the front gate! She has three male companions as well" The person said, "Huh? Who could that be?" Tsukishima sighed, it couldn't be his girlfriend because she's busy and on the other side of the world.

"Oh, the woman is tall and very beautiful" The person smiled before leaving. Tsukishima's eyes widened and grabbed Yamaguchi's arm before running towards the front gate. He saw the familiar long black haired woman. "Oh! It's Hoshi-san" Yamaguchi pointed at her. Hoshi was attracting the university's male popularity. She was swarmed by guys, most are shorter than her. Toshi and Atsumu were at the car with Daisuke, they just let her do this since they knew she could handle it.

Before Tsukishima could go to her, a hand stopped his wrist. "There you are Tsukki!" Kino Satsuki appeared in the scene. Her voice gained the attention of our raven-haired protagonist.

"I'm sorry, my boyfriend is here, it was nice to meet you all" She smiled sweetly at them, imaginary arrows struck their hearts and made left a path for her. She now walked to the three and smiled at Yamaguchi. "Tadashi! Long time no see, you look great- Oh who's this?" She looked down on the girl, mostly on the hand that was touching hers. Kino Satsuki gulped as she saw her eyes. Kei removed the her hand from his wrist.

"Hoshi, what are you doing here?" He asked,

"Why? Do you not want me to be here?" Yamaguchi gulped as he felt the pressure that Hoshi was emitting. Ah..it's still scary. Yamaguchi thought. He saw Toshi out of the car and Toshi waved for him to come over, saving his ass from Hoshi's deadly aura.

"You must be Takumi Hoshi-san, my name is Kino Satsuki" Kino held out her hand for her to shake. Hoshi just stared at the hand before saying, "If that's your way of befriending an enemy then you have to try harder, also don't speak my name" she spat. Kino's eyes widened as she immediately retracted her hand.

Such aura...Kino thought. Kino Satsuki have never feared anyone ever in her life. Because of her beautiful physique and very angelic personality, she was loved by everyone. But then this blonde hair lanky dude became one of her classmates, yet he hadn't fell for her. For months, she tried to gain his attention. Sure, he befriended him, but she wasn't satisfied with only friendship. Basically, Kino Satsuki is the embodiment of an attention-seeker. As Kino found out about Tsukishima's girlfriend, she didn't believed it.

But seeing his girlfriend in person is not what she expected. True, Kino is considered a rare beauty, a gem, but as she saw her, she had never felt more inferior than anyone. Takumi Hoshi's beauty was incomparable from her, her beauty is on another level, rather, out of this world. Kino couldn't spot any make up on her face aside from the lip balm to kept her lips moist, even her pores aren't visible.

Kino Satsuki knew that she lost even before she even started,

"Hoshi, it's natural to ask because you were busy at England, it surprised me that's all" Kei said, he felt smaller than the woman in front him. Hoshi's sea blue-green eyes glared at him. "We have to talk" She said, Tsukishima just nodded as they both begin to walk away.

"W-Wait!" Kino yelled, I must have a death wish...she thought.

"What is it? I am a very busy person. Must I know that you are trying to sabotage my relationship with my dear boyfriend here? If that's not it you are welcome to speak in however way you want" Hoshi's steel voice made Kino anxious and unable to speak, her eyes widening. Takumi Hoshi is that observant of her motives.

"I-I-" Kino stuttered, "You are wasting my time, let's go Kei" Hoshi softly grabbed his hand and they went back to Toshi's vehicle.

"Man that was scary, I can feel her aura from here" Atsumu shivered, Daisuke agreed with him.

"Thank you for saving me Toshi" Yamaguchi sobbed. "Hoshi is really possessive, ah very scary indeed" Toshi sighed. "Did you bring your car?" Hoshi asked as she opened the trunk of Toshi's car. "Yeah, it's at the parking lot" Tsukishima said. Hoshi brought out her bags.

Daisuke and Atsumu went out of the car. Kei's eyebrows furrowed at the black haired man. "Not to be rude, but who are you?" He asked him. Daisuke held out his hand. "Kambe Daisuke, heir of the Kambe Group, also one of Hoshi's business partners (and ex-fiance)" Kei shook his hand in response. "I'm Tsukishima Kei...Hoshi's boyfriend, nice to meet you Kambe-san" He said.

"I am highly aware, I am glad Hoshi has end up with you. You look very responsible and dependable" Daisuke told him. "I..am glad as well" Kei said awkwardly. "I am guessing that we will be parting out ways from here Hoshi" Kambe said to the female. "I guess we are, I will see you in England, Kambe-san" Hoshi said, her mood lightened up.

"Tadashi, we'll meet again on another day, sorry for taking Kei away" Hoshi told him, "N-No big deal Hoshi-san" Tadashi replied. "You're gonna visit us at Tokyo right?" Toshi hugged his sister, "Yeah, I still need to see Osamu and Kiyoomi, also Koutaro and Tetsu-nii, perhaps Tobio-kun as well" Hoshi told his brother.

"See you in a few days, I'll be coming for head Atsumu" Atsumu shivered and covered his head. "Let's play volleyball while you're there" Toshi waved at them. Kambe had told his driver to pick him up at the university. Hoshi and Kei went to his car at the university's parking lot.

"Are you mad at me?" Kei asked, looking down as he strolled Hoshi's bag across the pavement. "What?! No! Why should I be?" Kei sweat-dropped at his girlfriend's mood. "I wasn't mad at you, I'm just scaring the girl away. May not look like it, but I know who she is" Something clicked on Kei's mind.

"Did you have someone to look out for me?" Kei sighed, "...No" Hoshi looked away. "YOU DEFINITELY DID!" Kei yelled. "It's just a precaution, people know you as my boyfriend ya know? Someone might kidnap you and ask me for money" Hoshi pouted. They reached his car as Kei opened the trunk and put her stuff there.

"I told you Hoshi, you don't need someone to look after me, I ain't defenseless also you know you're the only woman that I will love until I die. We promised on that" Kei grabbed her hand and kissed it softly. Hoshi blushed at his gesture.

"Geez, I was only gone for months and you suddenly turned into a cheeseball, has Tadashi made you watched a lot of romantic films"

"Maybe, maybe not" Kei said.

"Well it's working, now come here because I missed you!" Hoshi pulled him towards her and kissed him.

3 more ;)