제 25화

The first day of the camp sure is exhausting.  The rooms are provided by the school, but the twins wanted to pay for their own, along with Kageyama's room. The twins shared a room, not because they were saving money, but because they wanted to gossip with each other.

"Dude I need a haircut" Hoshi said while drying her hair. "It's winter and you want a haircut?" Toshi asked her, "Ye" she replied.

"Okay then suit yourself" Toshi told her, "I'm gonna grow out my hair"

"Ooh opposite concept I like that" she said, "I grew out my hair and you cut yours, sounds cool sis" Toshi agreed. "I wonder how Kei will react? I'm gonna do that hairstyle again"

"That style?! Are you serious? Dude you be attracting both genders, how will that make you feel?"

"I'm fine with it, you do know I'm not actually straight right?"

"Yep and you do know I'm not either" Toshi replied, "This is why you're my brother! Love you man"

"Love you too sis"

"We need to sleep, practice will start at 8"

"Goodnight"

The next day went the same. Everyone was aggravated by the female twin as she is truly ruthless.

"Well her Dad is a volleyball legend too, no wonder" One of the girls huffed, Hoshi is the setter for today. "Is she even a first year? Those skills are for professional players!"

"So she's good at volleyball, rich, pretty and is close to the boy's team, talk about a show-off"

"Miya-san, Sakusa-san and Hoshiumi-san are also following her! She's annoying!"

"She's also a pain in the ass"

"If you're gonna talk shit about her then level-up your game in volleyball then!" Sakurai Miko, Hoshi's first friend on the team, glared at them. The girl's flinched.

"Don't scare them Miko-chan~" a taller player approached her, "You don't have the right to talk bad about her when you can't even spike properly" the taller girl smirked.

"You-" one of the mean bitches tried to rebut but Hoshi stepped in, making them flinch. "If you're talking shit, say it to my face eh? I don't like people talking behind my back" Hoshi neared her face into them, making them gulp in fear as she is taller than them.

The girls walked away, but still glaring at the trio.

"Seriously? Why are they even invited? Their personality is trash" Sakurai commented, "Thanks for backing me up, Miko-san, Aoi-san" Hoshi smiled at the two second years.

"No problem Hoshi-chan! Good thing you stepped in or else I would've pummelled them" Takahiro Aoi, middle blocker, said while showing her fist. She's 187 centimeters, only a few centimeters taller than Hoshi.

"Miko-san you look so cool defending me there!" Miko blushed at her comment. "I-It's nothing! You're my friend and they're talking bad about you, I have to stop them" Miko told her.

"Thanks anyway, that's happened to me once and it was worse" Hoshi smiled nostalgically. "My team loathed me because I was 'too strong' for them. We were a powerful team, even without me there, they still win, they hated me because I get all the attention" The two girls stared at her.

"That's why they left you right?" Aoi asked her, "Sorry! That was inconsiderate of me!" Aoi followed up shortly.

"It's okay! Actually after I found out their hatred for me, I started practicing more, so that their hatred for me gets stronger, they get riled up because I hog all the attention, and it's actually funny to see them so tense!" The two girls are speechless.