제 33화

(play the song at 🌙)

3rd Person's POV:

Tsukishima pulled the girl outside with him. They walked and stopped into an empty hallway. Tsukishima faced the girl and breathed differently. He saw a camera at the corner of the wall but he didn't cared as he pulled her into a kiss.

It was a needy and desperate kiss.

"I'm sorry" He pulled away and said, "I'm sorry for not being the best boyfriend, I'm sorry for being a jerk, I'm sorry for leaving you, but I'm not sorry for loving you" He stared into her eyes. Hoshi's heart ached in happiness as he said that. A tear escaped her eyes and pulled the blonde into another loving kiss.

"I really want you, and I can't never stop wanting you" he whispered, "I want you too, and I'm never letting you go" Hoshi smiled and let their foreheads touch. Both of their hands are intertwined and non of them cared if that damn camera saw them.

"This is nice mister Tsukishima but we need to get back of Daichi-san will get mad at us" Hoshi told him. "Alright, let's go back" he grabbed her hand and they walked away. "By the way, you look beautiful" Tsukishima told her.

"Geez we just back from a week break and you're this cheesy?" Hoshi chuckled as they reached the door of their rented room. "Welcome back lovebirds!" Toshi opened the door and they saw the two were holding hands once more.

"FINALLY!!" Sugawara shouted and they erupted in cheers, everyone congratulated them for being back.

"Now, it's you turn to sing Hoshi!" Toshi handed her the mic. "Yes we'll hear Hoshi's beautiful voice again" Nishinoya commented, which Tsukishima lowkey glared at him. "What song did you sung To?" Hoshi asked him, "Fuyu no Hanashi" Hoshi looked at him wide eyed. "Toshi's voice is perfect? Why are you so perfect Toshi?! If I were a girl, I would have a crush on you" Tanaka told the boy. "Even guys have crushes on Toshi" Hoshi just remarked.

(🌙 please play the song)
Hoshi played Confession Song by GOT7. It's in Korean but also has Japanese subtitles. "Whoo! This song is for you Kei!" Hoshi said in the the mic and made a finger heart for Tsukishima, who looked away in embarrassment.

"Hundreds of confessions without success
I feel so unconfident should I just go back
I say I'll confess for sure
But it's pointless with no actions in the end
Can't keep my head up in front of you

I'm in love with you, why are these words so hard
I keep hesitating to say over and over again
Why is it so hard just to write a simple letter
I keep writing and tearing it over and over again

You may not feel the same way as I do
I may never see you again
That's what I'm afraid of
Don't have the courage to tell you
With this song let me
Open my heart to you

I love you, baby I
I love you (for a very long time)
I love you, baby I
I love you (I do)

All day long I wait for your reply
I keep writing and erasing to make sure
There's no mistake in my words
I accidentally say things that I don't mean
The dramatic lines
That I practiced in front of the mirror
Are all forgotten when I stand
In front of you, flustering me
My hands hesitate in front of yours

My heartbeat sound getting louder
You might hear it yeah
You may not feel the same way as I do
I may never see you again, that's what I'm afraid of
Don't have the courage to tell you
With this song let me open my heart to you

I love you, baby I
I love you (for a very long time)
I love you, baby I
I love you (I do)

My heart beats like a drum
My arms just wait for the day to hug you tight
My calendar just waits for the day marked red
My confession just waits for my courage
Though I am still a timid fool
I hope this song I wrote for countless nights
Deliver my sincerity
Take one side of the earphone in your hand
Shall we?

I love you, baby I
I love you (for a very long time)
I love you, baby I
I love you (I do)"

Hoshi finished the song and everyone cheered. Even though they didn't mostly understand but the lyrics made it clear that it was about confessing her love, also they didn't know she could rap.

"Whoo!!! Nice one Tsukishima!!" Tanaka punched the blonde, envious of him having a girlfriend. "Enno-san you're next!" Hoshi handed the microphone to the second-year, who just thanked her. She sat back down next to her boyfriend and snuggled on his arm.

"I miss this" she whispered.

"Okay time to give presents!" Daichi announced. "Okay me first" Asahi stood up and grabbed his present on the corner with the other presents. "I'm Ennoshita's secret santa" everyone cheered as Ennoshita stood up and opened the gift, which turned out to be a new set of knee pads. Ennoshita then gave him a side hug and thanked for the gift. "Okay um, I'm the secret santa of Shimizu-san" Tanaka and Nishinoya faked passed out as Shimizu received Ennoshita's gift, which is a pink scarf. "I'm the secret santa of Toshi" Nishinoya and Tanaka glared at Toshi as he received Shimizu's gift. "Toshi you luck bastard" Nishinoya told him. Toshi's gift is a black beanie that has his name on it.

"Um, I am the secret santa of Sugawara-senpai" he said and gave his gift to Sugawara, which turned out to be a jacket from their clothing brand, with the price of ¥15,000 which shocked Sugawara but accepted the gift nonetheless. "I am the secret santa of Nishinoya" Nishinoya accepted his gift, which is a gift card from his favorite ramen house.

The list goes on. Nishinoya gifted Narita with a pair of earphones, Narita then gifted Daichi a box of salonpas and a new pair of knee pads. Daichi then gifted Tanaka a new practice shirt, Tanaka then gifted Kinoshita a sweatshirt. Kinoshita then gifted Yachi a new journal notebook, then Yachi revealed that she was the secret santa of Tsukishima and gifted him an eye mask for sleeping and a blue scarf.

"I'm the secret santa of Hoshi" he said, Yamaguchi defended him saying he didn't rigged the papers and just coincidentally chose Hoshi.

"Here" Tsukishima handed her a box, "Oh my god! This is so cute, and also expensive, did you stole this?" Hoshi joked, "My mom helped me with it, she said that it would really suit you" Tsukishima said. The gift is a silver cresent moon necklace with diamonds, which costs more than Tsukishima's monthly allowance, but his mother agreed since she also love Hoshi as her own.

"Mind putting it on me?" Hoshi told him and he clipped the necklace from the back of her neck. "Thanks, oh I'm the secret santa of Tadashi!" she announced. She then gave him her gift, which is a shirt and also from their clothing brand. And finally Yamaguchi gave Asahi his gift, which is a new headband and hair ties. After the gift giving they bid their farewell and greeted "Merry Christmas" to each other. They all rode the train back and almost got everyone mad since they were too loud.

The normal group went home together, (the twins, tsukishima and yamaguchi) Yamaguchi went in a different direction and Toshi ran, since he complained that it was too cold outside. Which is just an excuse so he won't be a third wheel.

"Hoshi do you have plans for tomorrow?" Tsukishima asked, "Nope, probably laze around the whole day" she said, "Here then" Tsukishima gave her an envelope. Hoshi opened it and found tickets to a planetarium. "Thank you so much! I really wanted to go to a planetarium but didn't have the time to" Hoshi embraced him into a hug.

"This is just a small gift compared to yours" Tsukishima told her. "Not really, I don't even need gifts, I just need you" Hoshi smiled at him. Tsukishima felt his heart skipped a beat.

She just looked so beautiful.