제 30화

Hoshi's POV:

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled, I keep struggling with the rope tangles on my wrists.

"My sweet dear Hoshiko, you shouldn't talk like that, you would ruin your image" the hodded guy told me, boo you whore. 

"Fuck my image! I don't fucking care if it get  destroyed right now, what the hell do you want from me?!" I spat, I was beyond furious, oh if only I could kill this dude, I would.

"I want you to be mine sweetheart, I want you to break up with your lanky boyfriend and be with me" I just laughed, like a crazy person, hey this dude is a joke huh?

"OH MY GOD! You're jokes are so funny! You know what? If you only get these ropes off me I would gladly do that!" I gave him a smile,

"Oh my! This is so my day! My goddess has finally come to her senses and be with me" The stupid motherfucker untied me and now I'm free. Yay.

"Thank you for that" I smiled before kicking him on the nuts. Serves you right, you perv.

Okay let's pause for a moment and rewind, back to where it was suppose to be. See everything was fantastic after the match, Shoyou and Tobio finally got their rhythm. But me and Kei....not so much.

"Then Atsumu was picking a fight with Toshi and oh my god! He's so hilarious!" I told him. "Yeah right funny" He scoffed.

"I'm sorry did I just hear you scoff?" I asked him, we were halfway from his house, everything is quiet and its just us two.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm just tired, I didn't mean to scoff at your story about 'Atsumu'" He spoke his name with a tone. "Hey what's wrong Kei?  I stopped him from walking. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked him, "Nothing Hoshi, nothing" He continued walking.

I followed after him, I mean I'm just telling him stories about Atsumu, what's his problem?

"Kei, stop! Tell me what's wrong, your responses are killing me" I pleaded, he's kind of piercing my heart with his stare right now. "I told you, it's nothing, oh only for the fact that we got back together yesterday and now all I've been hearing is this Atsumu guy, who I think is really an ass" I gave him an offended look.

"Excuse you but he's my friend! You don't know him" I defended, "Right! I don't know him, well maybe if you and him were together and it should be easy right?" He chuckled, I just look at him.

"Why are you like this? This isn't like you at all! The Kei I knew would never say anything to me like that"

"Well maybe you don't know me at all Hoshi, when I first met the weird freak duo I mocked wethem because the King is a self-centered jerk and that shrimp is nothing but speed and jump" Kei told me. "What's wrong with you?" I muttered, a tear fall from my left eye.

"I told there is nothing wrong, if you excuse me, I need to go home and my mom needs me" He went past me. Not bothering to look back.

I scoffed as I saw his disappearing figure. Okay so maybe I cried, so what? I'm a teen, teens get over emotional. I stopped by a park with a small playground and sat by the swing. 

Why did Kei become such a jerk? That isn't like him at all.

Was he jealous? I know I rambled about Atsumu but I'm just telling all the bullshit that bee has done.

I stood up from the swing, I guess it's time to go home, I maybe took a bit longer so Toshi might be looking for me.

"Miss you drop this" a stranger told me as he showed me a white hankerchief. "Oh that's not mine" I politely declined. But you know what the bastard did?

He knocked me out.

Kei's POV:

What the hell did I just do?! I wasn't suppose to act like that! Goodness Kei you done yourself this time.

I left her there, in the middle of the street and she was crying. Crying. I-I don't want to face her after that.

As I went home and greeted my mom, she offered me food but I feel like I can't eat right now so I told her I already ate.

I entered my room and drop my bag. I gripped on my hair and sighed. I sat down on the bed and thought of what happened earlier.

We were fine. I don't know why I acted like that. That wasn't really me. She was just telling me stories about her friend. Her fucking perfect friend that she was with in her camp. And....they look great together.

That's it. I don't deserve her at all. She can have all the guys, but who did she chose? Me. Plain me.

I didn't even realize the time flew by and my phone rangm I thought it was her but it's her brother.

I answered the call.

"You Tsukki are you with Hoshi?" Crap.

"Uhm...here's the thing, we kinda had a fight" I answered, and if I'm being honest, her brother scares me the most.

"Holy shit what happened?! Why did you fought?"

"You're just gonna laugh" I told him,

"I ain't laughing, now why"

"I was jealous of her friend. That Atsumu guy" I answered him, sighing, I know he'll laugh.

"Are you fucking serious?! You fought because of that jerk?! Bloody hell"

"I didn't mean too, I guess I was a bit of a jerk"

"Well fucking congratulations Tsukishima Kei"

"What?" I asked, confused.

"My sister is still not home" OH SHIT.

I. AM. DOOMED.

"WHAT?! I DIDN'T MEAN TO LEAVE HER ALONE! I just- fuck- I just wanted space, ae you sure? Maybe she's just at the park or something" I told him, I am getting worried.

"Yeah no luck, I searched everywhere, even contacted the members but the didn't saw her, but I did saw this keychain on the park"

"What keychain?"

"I hate to break it to you my friend but she's been kidnapped"

"TOSHI I AM SERIOUS HERE! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S BEEN KIDNAPPED?!"

"I saw this before, I just didn't know you're gonna fight dude why do you think I entrusted you to walk her home?! She has a fucking stalker! Haven't you notice it? She's always with you!" Then it clicked to me.

When were walking home together there's this sound that was always coming from bushes, I just set it aside, maybe it's just a cat.

"You are so dead Tsukki, you're lucky my sister loves you and she would kill me if I woukd touch a hair on your stupid head, I'm gonna look for her and tell the guys, also call the cops" He ended the call.

I dropped my phone on the floor and sat down on the bed once more. I put my palms on my face and tried to stop the tears from falling.

She's been kidnapped and it's all my fault.