제 18화

Hoshi ear to ear. That grin of hers made the male shit his pants. Well not technically but you get what I mean.

"OMI!!" The girl grab his arm and pulled him for a hug. The male wanted to get since she is suffocating him. "L-let go Shi-chan" Hoshi let him go. She was far too happy to see her long time friend.

"I never expect to see you here Omi-omi!" she flashed a beautiful smile. "I never thought you'll be here" Sakusa said, "I was not informed that you'll be transferring in Japan, what school did you go to?"

"Karasuno"

"Never heard of that school"

"I'm here too you know Omi-omi" Sakusa glared at the twin brother. Hoshi was annoying but when she's with Toshi, they're like splitting images of each other, meaning, double the annoyance.

"Toshi, long time no see" Sakusa said abruptly, "Well, well, well, if it isn't Sakusa Kiyoomi, I'm surprised to see you here" Bokuto glared at the ace.

Sakusa flinched, the twins were a nightmare but seeing Bokuto here, he was ready to grab his cousin's hand and run away.

"Oh! Moto-kun you're here too, long time no see!" Hoshi waved at Sakusa's cousin. Meanwhile, Tsukishima was lost at the scene.

"Are they that close?" he unexpectedly blurted out. "Don't get jealous, she just sees him as an older brother, besides, you're better at him, at least you don't sanitize every five seconds." Sakusa sprayed some alcohol on his hands.

Tsukishima wasn't jealous of their interaction. He trusted Hoshi and knew that she would never betray, or at least he hoped so.

"Can we order now?" Bokuto whined, "We'll order, what do you guys want?" Yamaguchi asked them, everyone told him their order and Hoshi handed him a card.

"Use this, it's my treat" Hoshi winked at the male as Yamaguchi took the credit card from her hand. "I'll come with you" Tsukishima told him, "I'll help as well" Yachi followed them to the counter.

"Man it's that long huh? Also I heard that gained second as the top national spiker! Amazing!" Hoshi exclaimed, "You act so giddy it's not like you aren't a top spiker too" Sakusa commented.

"Well I don't play in a team anymore, so I'm not even qualified to be a top spiker"

"Then play again" Hoshi ducked, "Huh?"

"Play volleyball again, are you still afraid that your team will just take advantage of you?" Sakusa asked, it's like memories from Hoshi's old team flashed before her mind.

"Well...you can say that" Hoshi smiled, but Sakusa knew she was just faking it. She's always been that good.

"Here's your order!" Yamaguchi came and handed them their food and drinks. "Oh here's your card back Hoshi!" He handed back her card.

"You rich people and your cards, man!" Bokuto glared at the mint headed girl and Hoshi just chuckled.

It was not too long before Sakusa and his cousin, Komori, bid them goodbye as they were to return back.

"I'll see you at Nationals, Omi-kun" Hoshi enguled him in hug, "That is if you beat Wakatoshi-kun"

"Too bad I'm here then" Toshi smirked, Sakusa remembered one thing about him, and it's how he manage to block anyone's spike. That mere fact just irritates him knowing that Toshi could possibly beat Ushijima.

"See you then" The duo went off as the twins went back to the cafe.

"THANK YOU FOR HAVING US!" The team yelled.