제 20화

The day finally arrived when they are about to face Shiratorizawa.

"Bitches you nervous?" Hoshi asked as she looked at the members. "Nope" Nishinoya and Toshi said, but the others didn't replied. "Well I guess it's fine, you guys be facing with the number one powerhouse school in Miyagi" Hoshi shrugged, which just dampened their mood.

"Not helping Hoshi" Toshi snapped at his sister. "Well okay think of this, for the past few months I've seen you guys, you improved fast and its actually scary. You don't need to fret on this match and just stay calm, just think of Wakatoshi as me but a less accurate" This kinda lifted their mood up.

Hoshi helped them practice since the start. They also tried to hit her spikes from her left hand, and the best receivers, Nishinoya, Daichi and Asahi, had received it well. After earning a couple of bruises.

"Now let's go there and show them what you got!" The boys yelled as their spirits lifted up. They entered the arena as they saw blinding lights and people.

Turns out, Karasuno had a cheering team this time., and it made the boys' spirits lifted. They started practicing and noticed Shiratorizawa entered the room.

The room felt cold all of a sudden.

"Yo Wakatoshi! Nice seeing you!" Hoshi approached the group like nothing. "Hoshiko, I am surprised that you beat Aoba Johsai" Ushijima tole her, "Well they are a good team you know? Don't look down on my teammates just because they are from you said and I quote, 'concrete'" She made quoting gestures using her fingers.

"Oikawa should've have come to Shiratorizawa, also you twins as well"

"No can do, my father wanted us in Karasuno and we just followed him" Hoshi said, "Wakatoshi let's start practice" Their coach said, he noticed the mint haired girl. "Takumi Hoshiko, nice seeing you again" he  greeted the girl, "Nice seeing you too Coach Washijo! I have to go back to my team, later Wakatoshi" Just as she was about to leave, Ushijima grabbed her wirst.

"Can we talk later? Privately?" He asked, concern laced in his tone.

"I guess?? Okay, see you later" Hoshi went back to the team. "I'm gad he's finally over you Hoshi" Toshi told his sister, "I don't think that's the case, he actually wanted to talk to me later"

"Ushijima must have respect your decision, I don't think he's the kind of guy that wanted to steal someone's girl"

"I don't think he'll stoop that low..."

"Well you are my sister! Volleyball prodigy, future owner of Takumi Corporation, and model! I'm not that bad to say you aren't quite a catch sis"

"Why thank you dear brother, you are quite a catch as well" Hoshi smiled at him. "Hoshi-chan we should head to the bleachers" Hoshi nodded and walked off, but ran towards her boyfriend and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Goodluck Dino-ah!" She ruffled his hair before sprinting towards her best friend.

"You must really like Tsukishima-san don't you?" Yachi asked the tall girl.

"Of course! I don't know how but I felt really alive when I met him, it's like something sparked in me"

"You two must be soulmates then"

"I don't believe on the soulmate agenda, I believe that if he's the one then he's the one"

"That's pretty much how everyone would think" Yachi chuckled. "Hello Hitoka-chan!"  Tanaka's older sister, Saeko, greeted them. "I haven't met you before have I? Wow! You're really tall!" The older woman told the mint head.

"I'm Takumi Hoshi, nice to meet you" She smiled, "Call me Saeko nee-san! Nice to meet you Hoshi-chan"

"Nice to see you again Takinoue and Shimada-san!" the younger girls greeted the older men. "You two girls" the men smiled at them. "Oi there's a suspicious guy here!!" Saeko yelled at the suspect. He was wearing a varsity jacket and cap.

"Shhh! I'm trying not to get caught! I'm here for my brother!" Akiteru tried to get out of Saeko's grip. "Hey that's Kei's brother Saeko-nee" As soon as Hoshi said that, Kei glared at his brother at the bleachers.

"EHH? YOU'RE TSUKISHIMA'S BROTHER?!" All of them exclaimed except for Hoshi. "I'm  Tsukishima Akiteru, a college student"

"I can't believe that Tsukki has a brother! You two are complete opposite of each other!" Takinoue pointed, "That was my first thought when I met him" Hoshi told the Takinoue.

"The match is starting!" they said, "Hmm? Toshi's starting?" Hoshi said as she saw her brother was introduced as wing spiker.

"I haven't really seen you're brother up close, but wow, he looks intimidating" Akiteru told Hoshi, "He's a dork, don't worry that's just his game face"

"Eh that's you're brother Hoshi?"

"Sadly, my twin brother"

"That's explains the mint hair, what's special about him?"

"Right you got no knowledge on this, that kid is Takumi Toshiro, Korea's former number 1 ace, an all-rounder player" Shimada explained,

"Hoshi is also the former ace in the girl's division and was on the national team" Saeko widened her eyes as she looked at the taller girl.

"Well I'm not part of the team anymore" Hoshi said, "Why not?"

"I just don't want to be there, I mean, I love volleyball but the people I play with didn't have the same thoughts as me"

"Why not just enter the national team here?" Saeko asked, "To enter the team, the country must recognize you as an elite player, so you need to be chosen" Takinoue informed.

"Eh? If you're the former ace then Japan must've wanted you now as a player on their team!"

"Maybe? Who knows?" Hoshi shrugged as the match started.

The team was really thankful that they have the twins on their side and they finally manage to received Ushijima's spike.

Kageyama and Toshi kept doing their exchanged setter move and letting Kargeyama spike. But unfortunately the first set was taken by Shiratorizawa.

"That mint hair guy really's a pain" Tendou said to the team. "He's Hoshi's twin brother and former number 1 junior ace of Korea, what do you expect?" Ushijima said, they were surprised that he didn't look down on the boy as he did to any other player.

"But they should've come to Shiratorizawa along with Oikawa" the team sweatdropped at this, "Whatever you say Wakatoshi-kun."