제 13화

As I arrived at the flat, I quickly rang the new manager. She picked up quickly.

"Hello?"

"Hey Yachi-san! We're having a sleepover tomorrow! Do you wanna join?"

"A sleepover? I don't really know..."

"Yeah us first years only, if you ask permission from you mom, told her you're invited by Takumi Hoshiko, also I really wanna have a girl's night, I don't have any girl friends except you and Kiyo-senpai"

"O-oh is that so? You consider me as your friend? I feel honored"

"Of course! We may just met earlier but I already sensed we're gonna be best friends!"

"Really?! I would love that! Also my mom arrived, should I ask now?"

"You can just keep this call while asking her, I'll be your back up if she won't allow you"

"...Okay then, I'll ask her now!"

I just listened to her.

"Mom? My friend is asking me to sleep over at her place"

"You wanna go right? It's fine"

"REALLY? HOSHI-SAN I'M COMING!" she shouted in my ear.  "Did you say Hoshi?! AS IN TAKUMI HOSHIKO?!"

"Yes...She's my fellow manager at the club"

"Why didn't you say so? You can go then"

Shuffling noises can be heard. "Hello Hoshi-san?" She called out, "Yes I'm still here" I answered, "She allowed me! What time should I go to your place tomorrow?"

"How about lunch? Shoyo and Kageyama will arrive at that time, I'll be cooking so better come starving, I send the address by the way, if you're lost just call Tadashi"

"Okay Hoshi-san, thank you for inviting me! See you tomorrow"

"See you Yachi-san" I hanged up on the phone.

I bet tomorrow is gonna be a disastrous day.

I was right.

So apparently, Shoyou and Kageyama went to our flat earlier than expected. I was just finishing the food as they rung the bell. Here I am wearing black shorts and another oversized shirt. 

"Toshi's still showering but you can settle your things on the spare room" I told them. We have two extra room in the apartment. Tadashi texted me, saying he picked Yachi on the train station so that she won't get lost.

Talking about a future couple, am I right?

After making the food for lunch, I grabbed my phone and dashed to Kei's house. That nerd sure is taking his damn time. I arrived at their house and knocked on the door. The door opened revealing a blonde man, whose taller than me by a few centimeters. 

"Hello there! I haven't seen you before" he said, "Me too, I'm here for Kei" I told him, "Don't tell me...You're Hoshi right?? Kei's girlfriend?!" he asked, "Yes I am, and you are? I'm sorry I haven't met Kei's other family members except his mom" 

"Kei hadn't told you about me huh? I'm his older brother Akiteru! Nice to meet you Takumi-san" he held out his hand for me to shake, I grabbed his hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you Akiteru-san! Also call me Hoshi, I have a twin brother so it's okay to call me by name" I told him. "Alright Hoshi-san" he said, "Nii-san who's at the door?" I heard my boyfriend from behind him. 

"Kei there you are! She's looking for you" Akiteru pointed at me. "Sorry I was late, someone decided to shower for hours" Kei glared at his brother. Kei's now holding a bag so it must be his clothes. "Took you long enough tall fry" I told him, "Let's go" He grabbed my hand and dragged me away from his house. "Is it rude? I didn't even greeted your mom" 

"She's not at the house so it's fine" he said briefly. We walked back to the flat and opened the door.

"I got Kei~" I shouted, they're probably playing right now.

"You can settle your things at Toshi's room, here I'll show you" I guided him to Toshi's room. Toshi's room was clean, he has polaroids hung since he loves taking pictures. He also has musical instruments such as the piano and guitar.

Toshi can actually be a musician if he wanted to, heck he can even debut as an idol, but he wanted to study first before he actually decides. Though I believe he'll be a professional player one day.

"This room is big" Kei commented, settling his bag on the carpet. "Of course it is! Are expecting something else?"

"Nope, I kinda expected this but it exceeded"

"You're gonna sleep next to Toshi, is that alright??"

"It's fine as long as he's not moving"

"You're in luck I guess...well let's get going? I heard the doorbell, that must be Yachi!" he grabbed my hand, preventing me from walking away, and engulfed me into a hug.

"What's wrong?" I asked, "Nothing...I just miss you that's all" he answered, "Aw I miss you too" I hugged him back, placing my chin on his shoulder.

We stayed like that for a while , enjoying each other's comfort since we're in front of the inverter.

"Well as much as I love this, I want to meet Yachi! So let's go and eat lunch before Toshi serves it!" I grabbed his hand and we went to the kitchen.

"Hoshi-san hello!" Yachi greeted me, "Drop the san please, from now on, I want us to be friends! So call me Hoshi without honorifcs!"

"E-eh? I-I-Is th-that okay?" she stuttered, "As long as I call you Hitoka-chan" I winked at her. "Alright then" she gave me a bright smile.

"AH SHE'S SO CUTE!" I almost lunged at her if only Toshi hadn't grabbed my shirt.

"HOSHI CALM DOWN" Toshi yelled, "Geez everytime you saw someone cute, you always wanna squish them" he sighed, "But she's so small! And cute, Tadashi if you make her cry I'm gonna kill you" I glared at the frecklef boy.

"Huh? What are you saying Hoshi?!" he blushed, "You know what I mean" I stared at him, making him gulped in fear.

"Okay let's eat!" I clapped my hands. Kageyama and Hinata came from the living room and joined us.

To say that the chaos that happened that day was an understatement.