제 16화

The twins are unstoppable. 

After Hoshi's spectacular entrance, they got ready for the practice matches. They were informed that the loser team will do a penalty, which is diving receives and running on the hill.

Hoshi was fired up. This is the only scene where you can see a athletic person that hates exercise. Hoshi hated exercising, she was more on "just do it" rather than warming up, and this caused her multiple muscle pains throughout the years.

And because of her hatred in working out, she wanted to win that badly, just until Hinata and Kageyama arrived.

So far, they've won every single match because of the twins, sure the freak duo are awesome but the twins are like the upgraded and more dangerous version, the enttire team practically doesn't know when or where Hoshi or Toshi would be striking.

Not to mention that the twins' serves are also a pain. Hoshi serves in both hands, they're like dealing with Ushijima and Toshi  uses three serves: the jump, float and combined.

But on top of that, the twins are having fun. Hoshi is having fun since her cousin was getting pissed at her and at Bokuto for always shutting his spikes. "Damn you Hoshi!" Bokuto cursed at the female. 

"Is it really okay to put the twins in the match?" Takeda-sensei asked the coach, who was grinning from ear to ear. "I wanted to see the twins live play in action! Imagine they're plays are like college students! What if Toshi continued volleyball in the future? He would be a monster" Ukai said, making the teacher sweatdropped. 

"Damn I knew the twins are good, but I didn't expect them to be this great" Tanaka sighed, "They both are all rounder players after all, what surprises me is how Toshi is a tri-wielder" Sugawara said, they were both just watching the twins. 

"I'm glad I don't have to face guys like him, one monster is enough" 

"Yeah I'm glad, he's even worse than Oikawa" Sugawara commented, and he's not wrong. "Why do I get the feeling that they're just taking it easy though..." Tanaka trailed off, "That's because they are" Kuroo appeared behind them. 

"You mean they're not entirely giving their all at this moment?" Kuroo nodded, "I've seen them play before in national competitions, they are much more aggressive and fast, right now, their play is just ten percent of they're original" He informed them, "I kinda expected that from top players..."Tanaka sighed. 

"Man I'm beat, when is the two going here? It's almost sundown!" Hoshi said, sweat was dripping from her forehead. "Playing a lot of games sure is tiring" Toshi sat on the floor, he was also sweating hard. "Bitch please, the training we have back home is more harder than this one, this seems more like child's play if you asked me" Hoshi said, she also sat down and drank off her bottle. 

"Great job you two" Shimizu approached them and offer them their towels. "Thanks Kiyo-senpai" they both thanked the third year as she smiled at them and offered to the others. The gym door opened as it revealed Hinata and Kageyama with Tanaka's sister behind them. "The main act is here" Kuroo smirked as he saw the two. 

"SHOYOU! TOBIO! Hello!" Hoshi yelled at them while waving. "Sorry she had caffeine, how was your exams?" Toshi asked, "We passed!" Hinata grinned proudly. "You did? Great then I can now rest" Hoshi said and disappeared, probably finding her boyfriend who's ignoring her for the whole day. She went outside for fresh air, she smiled at the summer breeze which is warm. "Now where is Kei?" she asked herself and went inside. Tsukishima was back into the game and Toshi was on the sides. 

The matches ended and it was now time for dinner. Tsukishima had no idea why he is avoiding Hoshi, no idea at all. He walked out of the bathroom until somebody grabbed him and dragged him inside an empty room.

"Oi tall fries why are you avoiding me?" He recognized the voice. He looked at Hoshi, her hair still wet and she was only wearing a tank top and shorts. "I'm not avoiding you" Tsukishima answered, "Bullshit Kei, I don't know what I have done to make you avoid me the whole day, we were fine earlier in the morning" 

Kei wanted to reply how he sees her with other guys. How she should not be with him, how can she date someone like him. It doesn't make sense. She was to surreal for him. "Hey...are you okay? I'm not mad, I just wanted to know If I did anything wrong?" she asked, her voice laced with concern. 

"I'm fine it's just that...seeing you with other guys who are far more superior than me is making me....I don't know...insecure I guess? I mean they are much more handsome guys out there and you're here dealing with a no-" he was cut off with Hoshi placing her lips on his. He didn't kissed her back, he was just frozen. All those thoughts are lingering in his mind. He's overthinking too much. Just why is she with him? 

"Kissed me back dammit" she said, "I'm sorry" Kei apologized, he doesn't know why he feels this way. He was scared, scared of the thought that one day he'll leave you with a better guy, like Akaashi for example.

"Idiot why are you overthinking? Is it because of Keiji? That I hugged him this morning?" Kei didn't answer. "Babe, I'm not into guys that are handsome or you think is handsome. In my opinion, your the most handsome male in my eyes" He doesn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. 

Hoshi sighed. "Do you think I would reject Wakatoshi if I was just into looks? I don't care about that bullshit nor thinking that there is someone better. I. Don't. Care. Now listen here Tsukishima Kei, I chose you because you make me happy and warm, you are the best for me and I believe that nobody is perfect, but you are perfect for me and fuck you for making me say all these cheesy lines" Hoshi tried her best to looked mad but she cracked up after a few seconds. 

She embraced the blonde, looking into his eyes. "Don't worry about the other guys, I'm yours aren't I? Be proud that you have me and not them" Her words finally got through him. "Alright" Kei finally said, "Don't overthink anymore dummy! I got worried because of you" 

"Sorry" he apologized again, "And stop saying sorry, I'll always worry about you, now come here and kiss me" she pulled him into a deep, loving kiss.