제 40화

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

There she is. The stinging bitch called Kim Bora that was our junior high captain. 

"Oh my so it is you! Wow you look...different! And Toshi so NICE to see you again" I don't know if she's doing it on purpose or she was born annoying. Also, she had a crush on Toshi, like the annoying one where she would cling on him and such, it's disgusting.

"It's been a year! I heard you went to Japan and started schooling there, which, not to brag or anything, but after you left the team, I became the ace and won the top Korean female middle school ace! Isn't it amazing!"

"Look girl, I don't know if you're blind or anything, but we don't want you here, also I didn't heard that rats would be invited, why are you here?" Yes Jessica tell her.

"I'm sorry uh who are you? From what I see, there's a wannabe idol with poor quality content" Okay bitch that's it.

"You can mock me but not my friends okay?! Listen here Kim Bora-ssi, I don't care if you got awarded by some stupid national trophy, or only, you got awarded because I wasn't there anyways, you got the place I left you, in other words, you're nothing but a replacement" I looked at her straight in the eyes and smirked.

"Shit man!" Atsumu snickered, "Also this party is only for T.T. Entertainment guests, have you snuck your way in?"

"Mind you, I'm actually a model here, your father hired me cause he thinks I'm a better model than you are" Don't make me laugh.

"Oh the new recruit! I remember, yes my dad thought you have talent but actually he just needs more stand in models for runaways, don't take my father seriously Kim Bora-ssi, he can be quite the jokester sometimes" I smiled, "Also get out of our sight, you're ruining the party mood, please find a table where you'll ACTUALLY fit in" She just scoffed and left.

"Wow what a sore loser" Jisung-ssi said, "Well said mate, well said" Atsumu agreed to him.

"Okay who was that?" Kei asked,  "That's garbage, just kidding, she was my former captain, very bitchy" I told him. "I think snake suits her more"

"Hey don't insult Suguru" Kei just looked at me. "He's the former captain of Nohebi, looks like a jerk but actually a dork, we met him back when we attended Tetsu-nii's match"

"Okay" he just replied.

"HELLO EVERYONE!!" Dad came up the stage. "I hope you are enjoying this wonderful party right now! I would like to just announce that my brother came home from England, give it up to Yosuke!!" Me and Toshi shared a look.

"Hello everyone! Wow, it's been a long time since I spoke to so many, I appreciate the welcome dear brother and I must say, this party is magnificent" Blah blah blah (part is boring let's skip this to the dance shall we?)

The dancefloor opened. Everyone is now dancing with their partners. Even Jessica danced with Hansung.

I looked at Kei, my eyebrows shrugs suggestively. "No" he mouthed. I sighed and looked a Toshi and Atsumu, who were goofing around, they look so cute.

"Come on Kei, just one dance! Please!" I clapped my hands together. "I don't even know how to dance" he reasoned, "Bitch you sang Rewrite the Stars with me, what your saying is an excuse, now let's go and just follow my lead okay?" I grabbed his hand. He finally stood up and followed me.

Like magic, the song changed into a slow song.

(Play the song or face the consequence!!)