제 22화

Hoshi is dressed in black high waisted rip jeans, black and white long and above it was a oversized black shirt then paired it with black combat boots. She had packed her overnight clothes and essential stuff. She also wore round glasses and a black beanie.

She is emo.

When she arrived at the station, she met Kei, who is wearing black pants, black shirt and denim jacket. He looks so boyfriend material and Hoshi couldn't help but gawk at him. She also told him to wear his contact lenses and just bring his glasses.

They sat next to each other on the Shinkansen as they have 4 hours before arriving to their destination.

"I never rode on a train before" Hoshi said, "Really?" Tsukishima asked, "Well I have a driver back then, I don't actually need public transportation" Tsukishima sighed at her, these rich people and their drivers.

"I still don't know where you're taking me" Tsukishima told her, "Well I guess you can say that there will be a lot of people" Hoshi told him.

"Fine then don't tell me" Tsukishima sighed, he didn't care where his girlfriend is taking her, just as long as they're together it's finem

"You know the guy is suppose to be the one who asks you out" Hoshi told him, "I don't have anything that might interest you, I'm pretty boring as you can see"

"Eh?! That's not true!"

"You're only saying that because you're my girlfriend"

"Well Kei, I am your girlfriend, therefore, you are not boring!"

"That doesn't make sense" Tsukishima chuckled lightly. "See? I made you smile!" Hoshi grinned at him. "Also is your hand okay?" Hoshi grabbed his hands softly. "Yeah, my mom soaked it in ice"

"Sheesh that hurts" Hoshi cringed, imagining the pain. Tsukishima took this oppotunity to lace his fingers with hers.

"You cheeky bastard"

"Really Hoshi?" Tsukishima deadpanned. Apparently they're in front of the Universal Studios in Osaka. OSAKA. (I haven't went to Japan so I don't know the details but I do researched it)

"You're telling me we sat on that train for 4 hours and for this?!"

"Are you mad?" Hoshi was teary eyed, "No...it's just you don't have to spend that much money" Tsukishima sighed, of course he can't be mad at her.

"It's not ex-"

"Don't say it's not expensive!" Tsukishima spat, "Well I already purchased the tickets bitch so either you go in or I'm going without you" Hoshi walked into the entrance, leaving Tsukishima at his place. "Wa-WAIT!" He yelled, Hoshi just chuckled.

"Don't complain! You need to know I do spend more than these mere tickets, you got to get used to this"

"It's cause you're so rich! How can I get use to it if my girlfriend can even buy the school!"

"Shh...you're causing too much attention! Heck what if somebody noticed me!" Hoshi spat, Tsukishima sometimes forgot that his girlfriend is a model.

"Let's just go" Tsukishima grabbed her hand as they entered the theme park.

Tired is an understatement.

Tsukishima was exhausted. His girlfriend dragged him everywhere. He was more of an assistant rather than her boyfriend. She made him wear matching frog headbands, made him a photographer, made him go to the Attack on Titan simulator and worst of all, she also made him a model. Hoshi kept wanting more pictures of him.