제 26화

WE'VE REACHED 4K PEOPLE! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK CENTURIES! If we reached 5K I'll reveal Hoshi's character profile.

Anyways enjoy~

The next five days flew really fast. Toshi somehow survived his enemy, Atsumu, and Hoshi survived the judging glares and her fanboys, Atsumu and Kourai.

A new volleyball magazine was issued and it featured the twins, as well as the other participants, but since the twins were aces from Korea, they we're front page, and since they are front page, their popularity rose in Japan.

"I'll see you at Nationals, Hoshi-san!" Hoshiumi waved at the girl as she waved back. "I don't care if you have a boyfriend, but if he leaves, I'm still here" Atsumu held her hand, "Yeah like she'll date you, you prick" Toshi removed Atsumu's hand from her.

"Toshi-kun~ We'll beat you at Nationals" Atsumu smirked at the male, "I would like to see you try, Tsum-Tsum" Toshi smirked back, in all the matches he had against Atsumu, Atsumu has never won.

This irked the fake blonde. "Damn ye-" Hoshi stepped in between them. "Okay stop, we need to go Toshi, Tobio is here" Hoshi told him. Toshi sighed, "Good thing my sister is here or else you'll be looking worse than trash"

Atsumu glared at him. "Bye A-kun" Hoshi waved at him and his mood turned into joy. "Bye Hoshi-chan, see ya later"

The twins and Kageyama went home. Since they left early in the morning, Hoshi decided to surprise her boyfriend at camp.

"Are you sure Hoshi? You moved all week" Toshi said, they are now in their apartment and Hoshi was dressed in a white fluffy  turtle neck top with a brown coat, washed jeans and combat boots. "I'm fine, I just wanted to see him" She told her brother and opened the door.

"Ja~ I'll see you later" She went outside and to the bus station. It's her first time again to ride a public vehicle, but she's that ignorant to know what she should do.

The bus ride was quiet. Hoshi had her earpods on and was blasting Seventeen songs.

When the bus stopped near Shiratorizawa, she went off and proceed to the building. Classes ended as students were in awe of her. She really looked like a model.

Bunch of males were trying to pick her up but she won't budge and gave them a death stare. "Move. I need to see my boyfriend" They made a path for her and she continued.

"I wonder what's the ruckus outside" Tendou said. Hinata take a look at outside and saw the mint-haired beauty. "H-HOSHI?!" He exclaimed, this caught the attention of Ushijima, Tsukishima and Washijo-sensei.

Hoshi finally arrived at the gym with a grin on her face. "Ya-ho~ I'm sorry for interrupting!" She greeted them. Everyone was flustered by her, she looked like a goddess.

"Hoshi-san" Coach Washijo greeted, "Oh Washijo-sensei! Hi!" she bowed in respect. "What brings you here?" he asked as they walked to the bench.

"My boyfriend is here, also I would like to see their training"

"Is that so? I heard that you went to Youth Camp in Tokyo under the girls team?"

"Oh yes, we just arrived earlier, but I couldn't really rest, I haven't seen my boyfriend for days"

"I don't mind you barging in here considering that I respect your place as a player, just don't disturb their practice"

"I really won't! Thank you Washijo-sensei" She smiled at the old coach. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? GET BACK TO PRACTICE!" Washijo shouted and its like everyone broke out of their trance and continued the match.