It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas 🔓

This part will not follow the original storyline. Merry Christmas!

Tsukishima sighed as he entered his apartment, which was owned by his girlfriend. The future CEO of Takumi Corporation. It was her gift to him when he entered college.

One last day at the university and it will  finally be their christmas break. He was planning to go home but somehow his mom was at Korea for a vacation and his brother was busy with work.

So all it was left was him alone to celebrate the holidays.

Pictures of him and his girlfriend decorated the apartment. Oh how he missed the ravennette. Hoshi had dyed her hair back to its original colour as she was starting to take the business seriously.

She would always visit in summer, but she didn't this year. She was busy with university. Also, she would spend Christmas at Korea with her family.

Tsukishima didn't mind. True, he really miss the raven haired girl, but he trusts her too much to doubt her.

He quickly took a bath and prepared his dinner. After eating and cleaning, he finally laid on his bed and just stared at the ceiling. He couldn't wait for tomorrow to finish so he could take a break.

The next day, as usual, he showed up on time. Yamaguchi was there to greet him. He and Yachi were to spend the holidays together, this just bummed Tsukishima more.

He would always see couples at the streets being in love and there he was, he's not single at all but he craved for attention, specifically Hoshi's attention.

After class he immediately grabbed his bag and was in a hurry to go home for no specific reason.

"Tsukishima-kun there's an expensive car parked at the school gates! Who could it be? They look like they're waiting for someone" His classmate told him.

"Probably someone who wanted to show off" Tsukishima scoffed, he left the classroom and walked out.

The crowd was still thick since most classes just ended.

"Dude that car looks expensive"

"The chick looks hot too"

"Wah she's tall!"

"Is she waiting for someone"

Tsukishima just walked past them, gushing out the whispers, he was too tired to even care if someone with an expensive showed up at their school.

That's until he recognized the car as he got nearer. The black expensive car that was limited and only belonged to one person.

His eyes widened as he saw her standing beside the car wearing a beige coat, a beret, knee high boots and her signature smirk.

"Hey babe! Miss me?"

Tsukishima couldn't believe his eyes. There stood his one and only girlfriend, Takumi Hoshiko, in the flesh.

"H-hoshi" He managed to croaked out. His throat became dry as he was just staring at her beautiful form. The crowd didn't lessen as they watched the scene.

"Cat really got your tongue huh? I'm sorry for not coming last summer, my uncle made me handle a business deal" She approached him, still that adoring smile plastered on her face.

"Dude say something, these people want to see something too" She whispered in his ear.

"Aren't you supposed to be in Korea? You spend the holidays with your family right?" Tsukishima told her.