제 36화

"Geez dude! Watch where yer going!" I slightly looked down and saw a blonde guy, around Hoshi's height? Maybe a bit taller. He looks so familiar.

"Sorry I didn't saw you" I said, trying not to piss him off like I usually do. "Wait- Ye look familiar" he scrunched his eyebrows and examined me like he was trying so hard to remember. I now remembered that this guy is Miya Atsumu, the setter twin, one of Hoshi's friends, and the reason I actually fought with her.

"Yer Takishima right?! Hoshi's boyfriend!" he exclaimed, "Close, it's Tsukishima" I told him, "Whatever Kirishima, I'm Miya Atsumu" he said, he got my name wrong again.

"It's Tsukishima" He ignored me again. ( I actually headcannoned Atsumu that he doesn't remember names that well, especially if he dislikes someone)

"What brings ye to the airport alone? Ar'ye going somewhere?" he asked, "I'm going to South Korea" I answered, honestly I wanted to leave in the situation right now.

"No way! I'm going there too! Let me guess, yer also invited as a plus one to the party?" Great I guess he'll be sticking around for a bit longer.

"Exactly" I try to say in a cheery voice, who am I kidding.

"Wanna walk together? I want to get to know the boyfriend of my ex-crush who turned me down twenty-one times" he said, "I-It's fine, I guess" Lord, if you're real, help me.

We started walking and he suggested that we should get a coffee since he haven't had it yet so I followed him to a cafe. I tried my best to listen to his stories, he's very talkative, and loud, it feels like I'm talking to another Bokuto-san.

"I'm currently playing at Inarizaki, ye guys passed the prefecturals right? Maybe we get to face each other at Nationals!" he said, "We barely passed, it was pure luck" I told him and sipped on my iced coffee.

"I see why Hoshi likes ye so much" he mumbled, "Yer too humble that it's very annoying" he said, "Is that a problem?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Nah, Hoshi got lots of suitors, that included me and my brother, who is suppose to be the one to go over there today but sprained his ankle can't walk at the moment, so I had to go" he said, I wish he could stop talking for a second.

We conversed for moments, until we left the cafe and headed to the boarding lounge where we will wait.

"Let's exchange emails! Yer a middle blocker right? No wonder yer so tall" he said, we exchage emails since I actually didn't have a choice at the moment. For a split second I saw his homescreen, and the picture kind of looks like Toshi, or I am just imagining things.

"Cool Tsukki, you're actually not bad, take care of Hoshi for me won't ya?" I nodded, he finally got my name right.

"Flight to Incheon, South Korea is now boarding, please head to the gate"

We heard the announcement and went to the gate. After the staff stamped our passports we were escoreted to the business class area. Apparently we are seated next to each other.

"Cool we're seat buddies, I'm gonna take a nap first Tsukki" he said as he starts getting comfortable. It is my first time to sit in business class, I currently have no knowledge on how to act here.

"Hello miss can I have a blanket?" Atsumu-san asked the stewardess. "Alright sir" she said and came back with a fresh blanket.

"Gotta buzz Tsukki, wake me up later" He buckled the seat belt and reclined the chair then wrapped himself on the blanket, finally falling asleep. I sighed in relief, I put my headphones on and played Hoshi's favorite song, which is "Run to You" by Seventeen.

I looked out of the window and sighed, I hope my Korean's okay.

We finally arrived in Incheon. I woke Atsumu-san so he would get up. "That was quick, I had a nice nap" He said, "Sure you did" I said. We grabbed our luggage at the baggage area, and headed outside, looking for Mr. Han.

"It's much colder here, winter really is a bad time for travel" Atsumu-san shivered. I noticed a familiar man in a suit holding a sign that says "Tsukishima Kei / Miya Atsumu". "That's Mr. Han, let's go" I told him and he followed me.

"Tsukishima-san, Atsumu-san, nice to see you again!" He greeted, "Suho! What's up!" Atsumu-san did a handshake with him. "Let's hurry since it's gonna be lumch time, Hoshi expected that you two would be there" Mr. Han led to us to a black luxury car and helped loaded our luggage.

"Where?" Atsumu-san asked, "The main house in Ilsan" My eyes widened. "Their house in Seoul is not the main?" I asked, that house was huge.

"You haven't been to the main house Tsukki? it's alright, my reaction was the same too" said Atsumu-san. We entered the car as Mr. Han stared to drove off.

"The Takumi family has houses everywhere, in Japan they have a mansion at Tokyo, which is rarely used, in Akita, in Hyogo, and in Osaka, here in Korea they have a house in Seoul, Ilsan, Busan, Jeju, Gwanju, Daegu and Gangwon" That's a lot.

"Also houses in America, England, Russia, Italy, Hawaii, France, Spain, Philippines, Australia, and Brazil" he added, Atsumu-san looked at me and said, "They're that rich."

"Hoshi is gonna take over the company someday, it'll be hard for her" Mr. Han said, "The entertainment company, clothing, make-up, broadcasting, food and schools, it'll be pretty hard for the young miss" he added,

"She didn't want her brother to have all that work so she worked harder to be that perfect so she will the be next in line" Mr Han finished.

"Their grandparents are at the mansion, so Atsumu you must be at your best behaviour"

"Oh shit really? Those old peple terrifies me, their grandfather won't stop glaring and the grandmother is pretty much old fashioned and judgmental" Atsumu-san said, I grew nervous at his statement. I looked outside as saw a large metal fence, and a view of one of the biggest house I ever saw. My mouth slightly agaped at the huge gate we pass through, a fountain was upfront and now the large door.

"I never get used to how huge the mansion is" Atsumu-san said, we grabbed our luggage at the back as I stared at the huge house.

"Come inside, the twins are waiting for you two"

DOUBLE UPDATE!! THIS BOOK IS ALMOST 10K READS!?!? WTF IS THIS GETTING SO MUCH? I STARTED THIS BECAUSE I LOVE KEI SO MUCH AND I APPRECIATED PEOPLE GIVING THEM LOVE AS WELL.

SO IT WAS ATSUMU, YES BARRY BENSON IS NOW ON THE SCENE, AND LAST CHAP REVEALED THAT TOSHI ACTUALLY LIKED HIM. I'M GETTING EXCITED TO WRITE THEIR MOMENT, THERE'S GONNA BE SO MUCH DRAMA (SPOILER) BWAHAHAH!

SEE YOU MY CENTURIES, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER <3