제 31화

Hoshi's POV:

I kicked his balls. If he has any.

"Now listen here mister, I don't fucking care if you're a 사생 (Stalker/ Obssessive Fan) I love my boyfriend and you no one in the world can make me separate from him! Also you're too stupid to be doing this, if you are really my fan then you should know I am a black belter in Taekwondo and a master of martial arts, I can also deal well with knives and guns for security purposes. You don't want to mess with me" I told him, he was still groaning on the ground.

"And this is for knocking me out" I shove him to face me and bring up mt fist. "Wait- I'm sorry!" he pleaded, raising his hands on his face.

"Well I'm not" I punched his face as hard as I can. He became unconcious. I sighed and wiped imaginary sweat off my forehead.

Clearly this bastard ain't going nowhere but let's be rational.

"Bingo!" I saw a duct tape on the table. I suddenly feel like I'm growing horns. I taped his entire body and also tied him on the chair. Thank god he's not a pro or else I'll be damned.

I quickly noticed my surroundings, which looked like a basement. I noticed my bag on the corner and immediately rushed to it. Phew, he didn't stole my phone. Stupid bastard.

Good thing I charged it earlier. I grabbed my bag and dashed upstairs, his house looks still kind of modern but there's other people residing. Just him.

I went outside and notice the street, I called the police and sent his address. The arrived ten minutes later and saw me sitting on the porch.

"Ma'am you called? You've been kidnapped?" The officer asked, "Yes I was, now my kidnapper is on his basement knocked out, he knocked me out using chloroform and tied me to a chair" I answered them, they look weirded out. I know what they're thinking 'why isn't she freaking out?'

"And to answer your question, I am not freaking out because I've faced people like this a couple of times so you could say I am used to it" In Korea, obssessive fans are way worse, they would send me death threats and even invade my personal privacy, they would also do this.

The officers arrested the unconcious fool. They made me accompany them for witness. After questioning him, I was free to go so I waited for Toshi to arrived by the entrance of the station.

"HOSHI!" He yelled as he appeared at the station. "Yo-" He hugged me. "Aw the last time you hugged me is last year" I hugged him back.

"This is no joking matter! Are you alright? He didn't hurt you right?" He checked if i I have any injuries.

"Dude chill, do you know me? I'm your very awesome sister and experienced in combat" I told him. "Dude I was so worried! I called Tsukki and he told me you guys fought"

I suddenly remembered that. Right, we fought.

"Yeah...we did...and we still haven't made up yet" Curse you tear! Don't you dare fall down!

"Aw it's okay sis" he engulfed me in a hug once more. I silently cried in his shoulder. "I love him...but why does he act like a jerk?" I asked him, he didn't answered but just listened to me.

"Everytime I try to come close, he always pushes me to another guy. It's almost like he doesn't really want to be with me" I sniffled, "Shhh...It's okay Hoshi, I'm sure Kei will come around" Toshi rubbed my back.

Several minutes after, I finally calmed down.  "Let's go home?" Toshi grabbed my hand in his and we walked home.

"Can we talk?" I froze, I was planning to avoid him the whole day. And just when I'm about to get a drink from the vending machine.

"We can" I told him, I opened the can of iced coffee. "I'm sorry" he said, his voice kind of broke.

I didn't want to face him since my heart aches everytime. "I was such a jerk, I was jealous when all you talk about is that Atsumu guy, I feel like you're gonna leave me for him, and you were kidnapped the other day, it was all my fault" He said, I faced him.

He was beathing heavily, also looking up so his visible tears won't fall. It's actually rare to see him like this.

"Say, do you really love me?" I asked him, my voice stern, I'm also preventing myself from breaking down in front of him.

"Of course I do"

"Then why you keep acting like that?" I asked him, "Why do you keep acting like you're inferior to everyone?! I told you countless of times Tsukishima Kei! I told you that you are perfect! That I don't need any other guy! I-I want you to stop comparing yourself to anyone! I want you and I only need you" Okay, I'm breaking down, tears are now flooding my eyes and face.

"I want you there by my side, not caring about anything since this is all about us! Us! Not them! So why do you always care when someone told you that I deserved better?"

"CAUSE THEY'RE RIGHT! YOU DESERVE SOMEONE WHO'S NOT PUSHING YOU AWAY! Who can always be there for you and is confident enough to stand by you...cause...I feel like I'm holding you back..." He's tearing up too.

"If we really love each other then this shouldn't be happening" I snapped, "If you really love me you have to stop acting like someone can really snatch me away, cause in all honesty, I CAN SEE MY FUTURE WITH YOU! I can see us ten years or more than that!"

"I'm sorry, I can't really help but feel like that" I internally laughed, "I'm sorry to Kei...but if you keep acting like that...I think we need to take a break, maybe organize your thoughts and leave this question on your mind...Do you really want a relationship with me?" He stared at me with wide eyes.

"Alright...if that's what you want" I finally left after that. I even excused myself at practice, telling that I don't feel so good and immediately went home.

After getting home, I just plopped on the bed and sighed.

And right when Christmas is near....