제 41 화

After the ball, the next day, me and Toshi colored our hair into blue and silver. I got the silver one since I lost a game of rock paper scissors. Then I also cut my hair, matching Toshi's hair. The only difference between us was the color and I have boobs. Kei and Atsumu was freaked out at some point but manage to accept our new look.

After a few days, we flew back to Japan to celebrate the New Year at Tetsu-nii's in Tokyo. Kei was picked up by Akiteru-san at the airport.

We didn't plan to visit the shrine since it was too cold, and Toshi was feeling a bit under the weather.

After the new year, we board a train to Miyagi, since prelims are gonna start.

"Wow it's gonna be extra cold today bro, make sure to bring up some heat pads, also the school didn't accept our donation for the hotel?" Apparently, the faculty declined our offer to the hotel because it was a school problem, so they settled for a cheap inn.

"Yeah well I figured they will" Toshi said. After locking the door, we went outside with our packed bags and walked to school. Me and Toshi were wearing similar outfits, only my beanie was yellow and he is orange.

Once we got to school. Only half a people were there. "Yo! Hoshi...Toshi..." Tadashi approached us, confused.

"Oh my gosh! Who is who?!" Suga-senpai also exclaimed.

"What's the commotion here? Oh!" Daichi-san followed,

"I'm 100% confused, uh who is Hoshi?" I rasied my hand. "Okay Hoshi is yellow and Toshi is orange" Suga-senpai, "KAGEYAMA LOOK! WHO IS WHO?!" Shoyou and Tobio appeared.

"Toshi is the orange, Hoshi is yellow" Tobio commented, "HA? How do you know that?" The small tangerine asked, "Hoshi's eyes are more rounder, and also she has piercings present, Toshi doesn't"

"Ah, makes sense"

"How did Tsukki reacted?" Tadashi asked, "Normal, but he and Atsumu were confused at first" Tadashi's confusion went up when I mentioned Atsumu.

"Oh he's my boyfriend!" Toshi said, "Y-you have a boyfriend! C-congratulations!!" Tadashi exclaimed, "Eh??? Who's the lucky bastard?" Ryu-san asked, "He's Miya Atsumu of Inarizaki High, from Hyogo" Toshi said, "Miya Atsumu? As in THE Miya Atsumu? The setter you were always bickering with back in training camp" Tobio askd him.

"Yes Kageyama, that Atsumu"

"I didn't know he wasn't straight, but anyway, congratulations!"

"Yeah congratulations Toshi! I'm hapoy for you" Shoyou said, Toshi just smiled widely. "Thank you for accepting me, I appreciate it so much!" He bowed in respect.

"What's happening here?" Kei said, he finally arrived. "Toshi being grateful, Hi Dino-ah! How's New Years?" I gave him a hug, which he returned. "It sucked, my brother was drunk and kept bothering me" He replied, "You should've filmed him, who knows what humor he has"

"I've been thinking of that but mom was there" He pouted. "I'm guessing they were confused about you two?" He asked, "Yep, it was interesting" I smirked, "I can't wait to see Samu! I miss that dude"

"The other twin right?" I nodded. "Good morning!" Coach Ukai greeted and Takeda sensei behind him. "We need to go already so we can still practice" He said, his eyes then went to our direction. "You twins are a pain, who is Hoshi" Toshi raised his arm, making the others snicker. "Toshi-kun is taller Ukai-kun, you can clearly see that" Takeda-sensei told him.

"Whatever, just get on the damn bus" Coach sighed. "I'm still sleepy, did you know that Testu-nii was drunk during New Years and we had fucking karaoke at their house and he was singing She's Gone gosh his voice is so traumatic" I told Kei, remembering Tetsu-nii's singing. He was not a very good singer.