제 49화

A year later...

The Karasuno first year group all graduated from college and resumed to their respective jobs. Tsukishima Kei is currently at the airport in Sendai, waiting for his flight. Hoshi had scheduled a trip for her and Kei after graduation. She planned to take Kei to Italy. Unfortunately, her graduation was later than theirs by a day so she didn't have to time to come back to Japan. They just agreed to meet at the airport in Rome.

As Kei's flight was called, he immediately line up to board the plane, and since he's in business class, there wasn't any problem, except that he noticed that the airplane had a "Kambe" on it. Sighing, he sat comfortably at the plane and just waited until it arrived on the airport of Rome.

(I have no knowledge on the geography of Italy, only a few, I just couldn't think of any other place)

Several hours later. Takumi Hoshi is chilling at the cafe at the airport, all of her belongings are already at the hotel since England is nearer, her flight didn't take too long. The hotel was owned by no other than Daisuke Kambe himself, which was his graduation gift for Hoshi. Daisuke returned back to Japan to settle something with his family affairs.

Hoshi spotted the tall blonde with his luggage walking towards her. "KEI!" Hoshi ran up to him. They missed each other since they didn't met for a year due to Hoshi's schedule because she is also now working for her father as his secretary.

Kei lifted the ravennette and hugged her tight. His physique changed ever since he entered the Sendai Frogs. His arms became more muscular, which Hoshi didn't mind at all. Hoshi became skinnier though, due to stress and pressure. She agreed to become a model again so kept track of her figure.

"I missed you" Hoshi told him. "I missed you too" Kei leaned in for a kiss, and Hoshi happily kissed him back.

After a short while, the couple decided to head back to the hotel to drop off Kei's items first. Hoshi had a car prepared for them, which is also borrowed from Daisuke. The Takumi's haven't established a business in Italy, but that's also the reason why Hoshi agreed to go here since she wanted to scout some potential business enterprises.

Riding the black Porsche back to the hotel, they hit the road with ease. Safely arriving at the hotel, Hoshi entered the keycard to open their room. Kei wasn't surprised at all, after all those years of getting spoiled by his girlfriend, the view of the beach wasn't a big deal at all. After settling in, they just decided to take a non-sensual bath.

"Can you imagine? We're already 23 years old" Hoshi cried, "I feel so damn old now, also Toshi is getting married next year before Nationals!"

"I wonder how Sakusa-san handle those four sometimes" Hoshi snorted at Kei's comment, "Oh trust me, he doesn't." They sitting next to each other at the heart shaped tub. They already seen each other naked so this is not a big deal to them.

Hoshi sighed. "Are you sure you want to work at the museum?" Hoshi asked the blonde, "I'm sure Hoshi, and besides someone bought the museum so that they can be my boss" Kei teased her and pecked her forehead. "Well...so that I can formally claim you as a company personnel" Hoshi excused. "Uh huh"

"We should get out, I heard that the beach near here has a beautiful view to watch the sunset" Hoshi was about to get up but Kei grabbed her arm, tugging her on his lap, which was dangerously close to his dick. "What?" Hoshi asked him, Kei snaked an arm on his waist and the other on her cheek. "Are you horny? Cause if you are, I can-" Kei cut her off by kissing her. Though they only made out, because they just didn't want to do anything sexual at the moment.

After bathing, they got dressed to go for walk and also for dinner. Hoshi wore a blue sundress with her slippers and Kei wore black shorts, a white shirt and a black haori, then also his slippers. It was already close to sunset, though they didn't rushed to the beach which was a kilometer away from their hotel. Walking side by side, hands intertwined with one another, they appreciate the time and presence of each other.

"Time really does fly fast" Hoshi muttered, her head leaned at Kei's shoulder. The sound of the ocean clashes with the sound of the seagulls and a few people. The hue of blue, orange, yellow, pink, red and purple were visible at the ocean surface. "Can you imagine, it's already been seven years since we've been together"

Kei fiddled with the small box on his pocket. He didn't know if this was the right time.

"I'm just glad that you never really pushed me away" Hoshi looked at him, making the blonde stare at her also. "I can't, you already know too much" Kei said, making Hoshi flick his forehead. "Boo, you ruined the mood" Kei just chuckled at her reaction. He is really in love with this woman. 

"Hoshi, I-" Hoshi's stomach grumbled. The sun has already set anyways. "I'm hungry let's go the seafood restaurant" Hoshi stood and held her hand for Kei, which he grabbed and he also stood up. Kei sighed, missing the chance. But he couldn't blame her, her health is way more important than his silly proposal.

The seafood restaurant is actually by the beach, since there are a lot of people, they had to to wait in line. "Sheesh, if I knew there was gonna be line, we should've went to another but I heard this was the best in town" Hoshi said. They are actually just third in line, but Hoshi doesn't like waiting and she's only doing this because they're already near.

"Two customers then we get seated, just wait Hoshi" Kei massaged her shoulders. This helped Hoshi relaxed a bit.

After waiting for several minutes, they finally got seated, Kei made sure to change topics so that Hoshi won't say any absurd statements like buying the restaurant.

"What country do you want to go next?" Startled by Hoshi's question, Kei replied with, "Anywhere is fine".

"I hate that we're both undecided people" Hoshi takes a bite of her food. "Well it didn't broke us apart so I guess it's a good thing" She continued.

"By the way, I would be in Japan more often since Dad really wants me to monitor there, so I would be home often" Hoshi smiled. Kei took a deep breath and gripped on the box on his pocket.

Hoshi hates surprises so I better do it now, even if it's cringe. Kei thought.

"Hoshi I have something to say" The ravennette looked at the blonde. "What is it?" She asked. Kei pushed away his anxiety and stood up. Some people looked at him but didn't bother listen cause they won't understand anyways.

Breathing deeply, he started. "Takumi Hoshi, we've been together for seven years and I really love spending time wih you. I'm not really good with speeches and all but I remembered when you gave me the promise ring. You said you'll wait until I changed it, and now I think is the perfect time, although our life is only starting, so...Will you marry me?" He kneeled on one knee.

Hoshi tried hard not to tear up. "Interesting offer, would you take my last name? Of course I would marry you dummy!" Kei stood and Hoshi hugged him tight. Everyone else from the restaurant started clapping even though they didn't understand, they knew that it's a proposal.

"Though I'm joking on the last name, Tsukishima sounded better than Takumi" Hoshi giggled and pecked her boyfriend's lips.

"Put on the ring!" she commanded. "This was actually my mother's, she said to use this since this was also passed down by my grandmother" Kei told her. The ring is a silver banned with a simple diamond om the middle, also with a moon engraved on the inner ring.

"It's beautiful" Hoshi gasped, hugging the male again. "I love you so much" Kei whispered to her.

"I love you more"

1 last chapter :))