제 10화

Toshi's pic on top 👆 (It's drawn by me btw)

🌼

🌼

🌼

Hoshi's POV:

My stupid father decided to fly Kei over here. It's such an exaggeration honestly, just because we're rich we need to fly people whenever we please.

After getting dressed in my outift, which consist of white shorts and a oversize pink shirt the front tucked on my shorts and a pair of white sneakers.

I got out of my room, coincidentally, Kei got out of his too. "Goodmorning boyfriend!"I greeted him, "Morning" he said. He's wearing light blue jeans and a white thin sweatshirt.

"Let's go eat breakfast" I told him and we went downstairs and into the dining room.  I saw my brother still in his pajamas and his bed hair which is worse than Tetsu-nii. "Morning Hoshi, Tsukki- TSUKKI?! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?!"  

"Quiet down Toshiro, it's still early" My mom suddenly appeared from the kitchen. "Morning Hoshi, is this the guy you've been fancying?" Pretty sure is confused as fuck right now. "Yeah, he's Tsukishima Kei, my classmate and a middle blocker in the team" I introduced him to her. Kei looked at me with a cute confused expression. "Oh right you can't understand Korean, this is my mom" I pointed my mother, who is also in her pajamas. Kei bowed in respect. "My I do forget that he's Japanese, anyways nice to meet you Tsukishima, I have to get ready I have something at 11, later guys!" My mom spoke in Japanese. 

"Also Hoshi" I looked at her, "He's handsome, you go girl!" she walked out. I know mom, that's one of the reasons why I like him. Breakfast has already been served at the table and we both sat down. "You're mom is nice" Kei commented, "Yeah I actually take after her" People always say I look like my mom, and yeah I look like her and Toshi resembled her as well. 

We ate quickly and took our leave. I still have one photoshoot left so I dragged Kei into the studio. "You didn't told me about this" he said, looking around. We were now on the dressing room, the make up artist was prepping me up. "HOSHIII!!!!" I noticed the director burst through the door. "Hansung-ssi got a fever and there aren't any available replacement for him" Great now my partner for this shoot is missing. 

He noticed Tsukishima sitting on the bench, tapping on his phone. Oh no. Don't tell me he's gonna do what I think he's gonna do. "Who's that?" Oh no, he's actually gonna do it.  "That's my boyfriend and no, don't even think about it!" I glared at him. "But we need to finish this shoot today, I'm pretty sure your father will agree since he is your boyfriend" 

I sighed. "Fine, but you know he doesn't agree that easily, also he's Japanese, he won't understand you" I told, hoping he will back off. "He must've know English then before he even bother to go here" My eyes widened as he approached Kei. 

"Excuse me, can you stand up?" He said in English, fucking Kei understood and he stood up. "Okay perfect height for you Hoshi, we'll get him dressed first" Tsukishima was dumbfounded as always as a staff handed him clothes and ushered him into the dressing room.  The make up artist is done prepping me up and handed me the clothes I have to wear. I went to the dressing and wore the clothes they gave me. 

I stepped out and saw Kei in khaki shorts, a white loose shirt and a floral short sleeve. 

HE LOOK SO HOT!!! WOW I HAVE TO BUY HIM CLOTHES LIKE THAT

"I didn't expect you to accept the role" I approached him, apparently he now have his glasses off and his face became smoother due the make up, the make up artist also put some orange eyeshadow on him, damn he really looks good. "That director was really persistent, I don't even know how to model" I chuckled. "I'm glad you know English though" I said, "Me too, you have to teach me Korean, I'm really confused there might be someone cursing at me right now and I sass back since I can't speak"