저 9화

Karasuno lost. Everyone's mood has been down since their last game. Tsukishima opened the front door of his house, only to find an unknown man chatting with his mother.

"What's going on?" He asked, looking at his mom. "Oh Kei! This is Mr. Han, he's the manager of Hoshi!"

"Okay and what is he doing here?"

"Your presence has been summoned by my boss, Takumi Yoshi" Kei's mind instantly thought of his girlfriend, who mentioned the name of their father.

"My father is a well-known CEO worldwide, you must've heard of him, his name is Takumi Yoshi"

Damn. Tsukishima thought. "You better go shower now Kei, you'll be going with Mr. Han"

"And you're completely okay with this mom?"

"Why not? You're about to meet Hoshi's father! So I suggest you shower and dress up, I already packed your clothes in a bag" She instructed his son. Kei just sighed as he went to his room.

"What if I'm getting kidnap? My mom would easily sell me out then?" he sassed as he took a shower.

After showering, he put on some light jeans,   a white shirt and a black jacket since he figured it's gonna be cold on the plane.

Kei walked out of his room and his mom handed a bag. "Now behave Kei alright?" she glared at him then hugged him. "Take care son!" she let go of the boy as Mr. Han is waiting for him outside.

He found the expensive looking car at their porch. "Let's get going Mr. Tsukishima" Mr. Han opened the door for him, as Tsukki got on the car, they sped off to the airport.

"아빠! (Dad!) Did you seriously have to bring him here?" Hoshi asked at her father, who was sitting on his chair.  "I want to see myself why you chose a person like him"

"But you don't need him to fly over here! We just lost! What do you think he's feeling right now?!" Hoshi yelled, making the the man flinch. In the Takumi family, the women are always in power, so basically the men are scared of the wife and the daughter.

"Don't send him over here" Hoshi said, "I believe he's already here" Yoshi sighed. On cue, someone knocked on the door. "Come in" Yoshi said. The door opened and revealed Mr. Han.

"You're also on this one! Why did you drag him into this?!" Hoshi hit the man's arm. "Yah I'm older than you for four years! Respect me!"

"Curse you Suho!" Hoshi yelled. "Whatever, I brought him, PD-nim" Mr. Han grab the the lanky boy's arm and drag him inside the room.

"KEI?!" Hoshi yelled, looking at her boyfriend.

"So this is the guy you've been liking" Yoshi spoke in Japanese. "Tsukishima Kei is it? I am Takumi Yoshi, father of the twins"

"Nice to meet you, sir" Tsukishima bowed. "Pfft. Sir" Hoshi chuckled. "I'M NOT THAT OLD!" Yoshi blurted. "Hai, hai. Geez what's gotten into mom and she decided to marry you"

"You're so mean Hoshi" Yoshi faked sob. Tsukishima was dumbfounded. He didn't know that Hoshi's father would be this...childish.

"But seriously" Yoshi regained his posture. "Why do you like my daughter?" he glared at the tall blonde, more like looked down, since his height is basically 2 meters.

Damn...he's really tall. Tsukishima thought. "Your daughter is really beautiful and nice. She can be very mischievious but serious, my day isn't complete without seeing her smile. I like her because she makes me happy, that's all" Tsukishima smiled lightly. Hoshi blushed, she didn't expect him to say anything like that.

"Hoshi...I LIKE HIM!" Yoshi beamed at his daughter with a huge smile on his face. "From all the guys you introduced me, he's by far the best of all them!! Wakatoshi is really nice but I don't think you two look cute together also that Atsumu guy is pretty cocky, he's obsessed over himself"

"I'm glad you approve of him, can I take him now? He must be tired, it's nearly midnight you know, go to sleep or you'll look older than your age!" Hoshi grabbed Tsukishima's wrist and they went out of the room.

She dragged her all the way to the guest room. (Oh I forgot to mention, Mr. Han brought Tsukishima to the Takumi manor).

"Sorry for dragging you here Kei..." Hoshi sighed as she sat down on the bed. Tsukishima closed the door and sat down beside the girl. "I'm really surprised that a man showed up at my house and might have kidnapped me"

"That's Suho, our manager, he's technically my father's spy. He's a pain in the ass trust me"

"Your dad seems pretty childish" Tsukishima commented, "Yeah that geezer is a child stuck on a 38 year old body, I didn't know what my mom see in him"

"Right, that's your bag there on the table. You shoukd rest now, I'm going to tour you around Seoul tomorrow!"

"Are you asking me on a date?"

"Yes and I won't take no for an answer" Hoshi pointed, "Alright, come here you" Tsukishima tackled her into a hug. "Even though it's only been a day, but I missed you Hoshi" The blonde muttered. Hoshi hugged him back as she slowly grew red. He looks so cute AHHH. She mentally fangirled.

"I heard the the team lost...How did they handled it?" Hoshi asked as she let go of the blonde. So basically they're cuddling right now. "They cried" he said bluntly. He never knew why they took volleyball so seriously.

It's just a club for him. So why?

"That's gonna hurt still, I remember my first lost in elementary school, I was still a noob back then but I was confident that we would win. But we didn't so starting from that day, I swore to always practice to be the best"

"We all wanted to be the best don't we?" Tsukishima trailed. "I'm gonna sleep Kei, my room is right beside this one, oh we're leaving at 10 a.m. tomorrow" Hoshi got out of his grasp.

"Alright goodnight" Tsukishima kissed her forehead, "Goodnight, Kei" Hoshi smiled at him.