제 4화

After the longgggggg ass practice match. We finally went home, I was so fucking tired thanks to Hinata and Kageyama wanting to play more.

I was seated next to Tsukishima again as my brother was knocked out cold from exhaustion. Toshi has high endurance, but pulling off that many skills in tons of matches can really drain you.

Tsukishima was out cold too, I let him take the window seat since I was too tired to argue, but his head keep hitting on the window so I let him lean on my shoulder. Well since I let him lean on me, might as well get comfortable.

I cling on his arm again and closed my eyes, letting sleep take over me.

"I don't want to admit, but they kinda look cute"

"Well I may be her brother but I can't stop her from having a boyfriend"

"Toshi if Tsukki heard you, you're in trouble"

"Wake them up so we can rest"

"HOSHI 화이팅! (Fighting!)" My brother woke me up from my slumber. Tsukishima flinched as well and woke up. "Why are you hugging my arm Queen?" he said in a tired voice.

"I let you lean on my shoulder, at least lend me your arm" I told him, he didn't replied back, we got off the bus.

"Thanks for your hard work!" Coach Ukai yelled, we bowed down and said the same thing.

We are now walking home, I am too sleepy to even care about Tsukishima's comment as I still cling on his arm. I let go of his arm as we reached his house. "Night Tsukki!" I called to him, he just replied with a grunt.

Once we arrived at the apartment, I changed into my nightwear and crashed into bed.

"Inter-High Preliminaries is coming soon, so as a team, we must be prepared to face strong opponents like Oikawa" Coach Ukai told the team.

"Kiyo-senpai, who's this Oikawa guy?" I asked the third year, "He's the captain of Aoba Johsai, we face them back then with a practice, though he joined the match late, he has some hard serves" she informed me.

"If he's that great of a player, I should've heard of him" I muttered, "Ushijima actually mention him to us" Toshi tols me, "Eh? Wakatoshi mentioned him? Hmmm maybe I forgot"

"You always forget some things Hoshi" he chuckled. "EH! You know Ushiwaka, Hoshi?" Hinata beamed at me, everyone was now looking at me.

"Yeah he's actually my boyfriend" the whole team raged. "Explain please" Tanaka -san asked my brother.

"Haha I'm joking you guys" I told them. "Not really, Hoshi admired Ushijima when she first met him, she actually liked the guy and even confessed to him but she got turned down" Toshi said, "The Queen got rejected, pfft!" I felt veins pop on my forehead as I glared at the blonde fry.

"Thanks you Lord for letting Hoshi be single" Tanaka and Nishinoya siighed in relief.

"Speaking of Wakatoshi, I'm actually meeting him tomorrow" I told Toshi, "What will you be doing?"

"He wanted to catch up, he said he'll let me join on their practice at Shiratorizawa tomorrow" I apporached Coach.

"Coach I will be going to Shiratorizawa to practice with Wakatoshi and gather information on their team" I told coach Ukai who just nodded. "Very well, it's good to know that you knew someone on the team" he told me.

"Ano, Hoshi-chan" Hinata approached me again, "I wondering if you can spike using your left hand?" he asked me, "Uh actually I can" Toshi came over to my aid.

"Hoshi is actually ambidextrous, she can spike using either her hands" Hinata's eyes sparkled. "THAT'S SO COOL!!!" the ball of sunshine gleamed at me.

"I guess" I sweatdropped, "That's why she's the top spiker in Korea" Toshi smiled at me.

Toshiro's POV:

Hoshi went home first, she was still tired after what happened yesterday.

The duo does a quick as me and Tsukki jumped and blocked his spike. "Tch" Hinata clicked his tongue. "You dealt with strong spikers before right, Toshi?" Tsukishima asked me, "I did, my dad was the ace on his team before, he was the one who trained me and Hoshi when we were younger. I am a top ace in Korea but I can't really represent the country since I am Japanese, I went here before to train and I met tons of strong spikers like Hoshi."

"There's this guy, his name is Sakusa Kiyomi, such a germaphobe but a great spiker. Ushijima is also a great spiker, Hoshi learned from his on using her left hand, and  pretty much if you practice with Hoshi, you can learn to receive her spikes and yet you can receive them in no time"

"That must be pretty cool! I want to face strong spikers too" Hinata groaned, "Learn how to receive nicely then" I pat his head. "But you are a middle blocker right? So you feel nice when you fully blocked someone?" Tsukki asked, why do I feel like I'm in another interview?

"Well yeah, that makes my self-esteem rise, the feeling of the strongest spikers get blocked by me, it's the best feeling in the world!" I told him.

"Practice is over!" Coach said, I quickly approached him to resolve my position for the Inter-High.

"Coach!" I called him over. "I want to resolve my position for the coming Inter-High Preliminaries"

"Since I did transfer here a bit late, it's okay if I don't become a starting player, but I am sure you are aware of my skills. As an all rounder player, I just request that when the team will ever feel like losing, I want to be subbed in and take back points, I won't falter!" I told him, his eyes widened and just grinned at me.

"You really are the Titanium Warrior are you? Well don't worry about the positions Toshi, you are a very valuable volleyball player, if the other team reaches 18 points first, I would not hesitate to subbed you in on Azumane's place" he told me, "Eh? Asahi-san agreed?" I looked at Asahi-san who just chuckled at me.

"Well if that will happen, but I will not lose to you Toshi, after all, you are the future ace" Asahi-san commented.

"Thank you Asahi-san!" I told him.