제 24화

The three arrived in Tokyo. Hoshi was whining on how she missed her boyfriend so dearly.

"Hoshi I swear to Thor you are lovesick and it's grossing me out!" Toshi told her, "You wouldn't know the feeling Toshi" Hoshi teased him. 

"Oh we're here" Kageyama announced. The three stood in front of the large building with the big Ajinomoto sign.

"Shi-chan..."

Hoshi looked as saw her childhood friend. "OMI-OMI!" She lunged at the male, who is now dying.

"Shi-chan let go!" the male yelled, Hoshi grinned and let go of the male. "Long time no see, Omi-kun" Toshi waved at him. "You guys beat Wakatoshi-kun right?" They nodded.

"How can Wakatoshi-kun be defeated easily?!" Nobody answered him. "I don't know Omi-Omi, maybe the team is better than him" Hoshi simply told him. Sakusa scoffed and went ahead.

"I guess he really liked Ushijima huh?" Toshi said, "Well Ushijima is a formidable opponent" Hoshi reasoned. They followed the curly male and entered the large building.

Inside the building was a huge arena with courts. "It's huge!" Kageyama said in awe. "I have a bad feeling about this" Hoshi grimaced.

"HOSHIIIII-SANNNNNNNNN!" Somebody yelled, "Yep, I knew it" Hoshi tried to hide but was too late. "HOSHI-SAN I MISSED YOU! REMEMBER ME???" The white-head boy said enthusiastically.

"DID SOMEBODY SAY HOSHI?! AHHH HOSHI-CHANNNNNN!!!!" Idiot number 2. Hoshi sweatdropped, this week will be hard for both her and her brother.

"Of course I remember you, Kourai-kun" she smiled nervously, "Wah! Hoshi-san you're still beatiful as ever!" Hoshiumi sighed dreamily. "HOSHI-CHAN!" The fake blonde male greeted her.

"ATSU-KUN!!!" she went in for a hug. Toshi looked pissed as he saw the fake blonde. "Oh Toshi-kun you're here too? What a surprise!" Atsumu smiled at him. "Man I thought Samu is the better twin, why you here?" Atsumu became pissed.

The two males battered it out, spouting insults and curses from here and there. "Hi! You're Hoshi right?" A girl approached her. "I'm Matsuhina Hanabi! Nice to meet you!" She stretched her hand out and Hoshi shook it.

"Nice to meet you too, Matsuhina-san!" Hoshi greeted back. "We need you to go to that side now and meet the others!" she dragged her away from the noisy bunch.

"Wah is that her?" Someone whispered,

"She's so tall!"

"You're just short, Miko"

"Fight me Ao!"

"You must be Takumi Hoshi? I am Tanizaki Lorraine" The foreign middle-aged woman introduced. "Tanizaki Lorraine? You're the wing spiker of the girl's division league! I'm such a fan!" Hoshi's eyes sparkled.

"Indeed I am! Nice to meet you too Takumi-san, I've heard great things about you" Tanizaki smiled at her. "The honor is mine" Hoshi shook her hand.

After the introductions, they started a mock match. Hoshi was placed as middle blocker due to her being the tallest one on the girl's side.

While playing, Hoshi missed this. The feeling of actually putting effort in a match. The feeling of playing because she and the team wanted to win.

"Nice kill Hoshi-san!" her teammate cheered. It was now her turn to serve. The boys were having a break as they are observing the girls' match. They only have an eye on one person, and that is the mint haired girl.

Hoshi did a jump serve first, using her right hand and was not received. "SERVICE ACE!" Hoshiumi yelled, he really admired the girl.

"Hoshi is known for her killer serves, my we would make a cute couple" Atsumu said, "AS IF SHE WOULD DATE YOU!" Hoshiumi shouted at him.