제 2화

The Karasuno boys are pretty good. Well of course Hinata and Kageyama keeps arguing and Tsukishima just pisses me off, apart from that, they can actually win matches.

"Practice is over!" Coach Ukai said and I began to pack my things. I was also delighted to see my brother play again, making me excited on their practice match with Nekoma.

The boys are still cleaning the gym as I helped Kageyama with mopping the floor. After cleaning we began walking, to my surprise, Tsukishima actually lives near us. He and Toshi was just conversing throughout the walk, leaving me with my trusty earpods and phone.

I felt someone poking me. I looked at the salty blonde boy. "What?"

"Nothing, your brother left you" My eyes widened. "HE WHAT?!" I looked at my brother's disappearing form. I just sighed since I don't want to run after him.

"You're too quiet, it's weird"

"I'm too tired" I told him, "Here's my stop" he told me, we were standing in front of two story house, a woman got out. "Kei! Welcome home!" she was holding a trash bag, guessing she was throwing the trash away.

"Oh who's this?" she asked, looking at me. "This is my classmate and the manager of the team" he introduced me, "I'm Takumi Hoshiko, nice to meet you ma'am"

"Ma'am? You're making me feel old, call me Sara" she smiled at me. "You're not that fluent in Japanese are you?" I shook my head. "I came from Korea, I just learned Japanese last year"

"I can tell by your way of speaking, Hoshiko? Do you mind if I call you that?"

"Anything is alright"

"Wait- YOU'RE THE GIRL ON ONE OF KEI'S-"

"Mom that's enough, Takumi needs to go" Tsukishima said, "Oh, walk her to her house, you can't leave a girl walking alone at night"

"Fine" Tsukishima gave her his bag and grabbed my arm.

"It was nice meeting you Sara-san!" I told her and waved.

"So are you gonna keep holding my arm?" he finally let go of my arm.

"My apartment is just actually by the end of the street so you don't really have to walk me" I told him, "My mom would skin me alive if she knew I'd let you walk alone" I chuckled at him. "You're actually not that bad, Tsukishima" I told him. "I can say the same for you but I would be lying" he smirked, getting me ticked off.

"Nevermind, I take it back, you're still an ass"

"Oh please you love me"

"I just met you today, what makes you think that I will love you huh?!"

"Watch your words queen or it will come back biting your ass"

"At least I have an ass, how about you huh?

"Oh you haven't seen me"

"THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE, GET OVER IT!"

"sHUT UP YOU TWO! gO HOME TSUKISHIMA!"  I heard my brother yelled from the window of our flat.  I glared at Tsukishima, "Goodnight, Queen" he smirked at me. "Night, Bakashima" I went upstairs and entered the pin of our flat. I opened the door revealing my brother cooking for dinner.

"You two seemed close already" he commented, "I hate the guy, he's too annoying" he just smirked at me. "I don't think so Hoshi, knowing you, most things you hate turn to love real quick" I gave him a deathly glare. "Oh fuck you Toshi" I went to my room and changed into my pajamas, tying my hair into a ponytail, taking off my contact lenses and putting on glasses.