제 50화

EPILOGUE

"Wait- So what happened then after you propose?" 

"Yeah yeah Dad! What happened then?"

"Fine...I'll tell you brats"

A year after Kei had proposed to Hoshi. The two are now happily attending Toshi's and Atsumu's wedding. Kei, as Toshi's best man, Osamu as Atsumu's best man. (I have researched about same-sex marriages in Japan, unfortunately they are not legalized yet but since this is a fanfic, I will let them get married)

The wedding was done on a huge garden that can handle more than a hundred people. The ceremony was short and they already moved to the reception. Their high school friends where there. Karasuno, Nekoma, Fukurodani, Inarizaki, and even some of Shiratorizawa. The entire MSBY and Adlers team also attended the wedding.

"Now this is a crowd" Hoshi whistled, sipping on her champagne as she watch the grooms cut their cake. "I never knew that Toshi would be married already, I always thought it would be you first" Yoshi, her father, sniffled. "Honey you suck at predicting outcomes" Asami, her mother, patted Yoshi's shoulder, making the man hiss at her.

"Shut up! Our children have always been closer to you damn woman" Yoshi exclaimed, making Hoshi sweat drop at her father's antics. "What you say you punk?!" Asami half-yelled, making Yoshi clutch on his daughter's arm, frightened.

"That's what I thought" Asami snickered, "Are they really your parents?" Kei whispered to Hoshi as he was just watching the couple, amused by the cowardice of Hoshi's father. "They're always like this Kei, this one is lighter than what they actually do" Hoshi whispered back.

"Come on you two! Let's greet the grooms!" Osamu patted them as Hoshi took Kei's hand and she led them where the now Takumi Atsumu and Takumi Toshiro are standing. "Congratulations my main bitch!" Hoshi hugged her brother, "Aw~ Thank you so much bitch" Toshiro hugged her back while Osamu and Kei just looked at them weirdly. "When will you stop congratulating the man Hoshi? You congratulated him more than enough already" Osamu told her.

"Shut it Samu, this was Toshi's dream ever since he told he liked Tsumu" Hoshi glared at Osamu, who just sighed. "Tsukki! Buddy how are you?" Atsumu clung his arm on the taller blonde. "I'm doing great Atsumu-san, congratulations again by the way" Kei said, "Just call me Atsumu okay? We're gonna brothers too soon so drop the formality!" Atsumu laughed while Kei just nodded. It was not like he were a stranger to the groom, but he's just not used to calling Atsumu with only his name.

"Alright then Atsumu" Kei tried, Atsumu just laughed and they were soon bombarded with the members of MSBY. "HEY HEY HEY!! Congratulations again!" Bokuto shouted, he slapped both of the grooms on the back. "Koutarou, that's not how you greet the grooms" Akaashi scolded his fiance. "But Kuroo slapped me when congratulated me" Bokuto pouted, Akaashi just sighed.

It was the time for the bouquet throwing. Atsumu was the one who are to throw the flowers. Everyone lined horizontally behind him. "3...2...1...GO!" Atsumu threw the bouquet, more like set it rather, and it ended on Hinata's hands.

"CONGRATULATIONS SHOYOUUUUU!" Nishinoya yelled, Kageyama's ears were red and Hinata was also looking like a tomato. The two were recently engaged but they are to marry in the same year.