제 6화

Hoshi's POV:

The practice ended at Shiratorizawa. These guys are strong I can say for sure. Karasuno is still getting used with each other so I can't say that they'll win right away, but with practice, they can overcome many teams.

I was now walking back to the apartment with Wakatoshi since he agreed to take me home. "I told mother about your confession" he spoke, my eyes widened and blushed beet red.

"She was angry at me for not accepting you" he said bluntly. Somehow, my heart isn't beating that fast anymore. "So what are you implying Wakatoshi?" I asked, he stopped walking as he looked at me.

"I am saying that after I rejected your confession, with the help of my team I have somehow realize my real feelings for you" I blinked, he what?

"My heart beats fast whenever you call my name, I am too blinded by volleyball to realize that you're important to me, therefore I have come into conclusion that I like you Hoshiko" he said, I blinked again. HE WHAT?!

"EH?!" I sweatdropped, "So will you accept me Hoshiko?" he asked.

"FUCK YOU WAKATOSHI I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU AND YOU REJECTED ME NOW YOU SUDDENLY LIKE ME??!" that was what I wanted to say.

"Um...I...accept...your...feelings...Wakatoshi but I don't feel the same right now" I told him, "That is strange" he do a thinking pose. "Tendou told me that you would react differently, but since that is your answer, I have no other choice but accept it Hoshiko, however keep in mind that I will do my best to make you feel the same way as I am" I gave him a deadpanned look.

"Well good luck with that buddy, hate to break it to you but I like someone else now" I told him, he just looked at me while blinking his eyes multiple times.

"Who is this person that you like?" I started walking again, he followed me. "He's very salty and annoying, he likes dinosaurs even if he denies it, he's a a taller dork and is a good middle blocker" I told him, not realizing I was blushing the whole time.

"Hoshiko when you described that person, my heart aches thinking that I cannot win your heart against him, is he a volleyball player too?" he asked, "Yep, he's a starting member on the team" I smiled, thinking about the blonde dork.

We now arrived in front of the flat. "Very well Hoshiko, I give you my best regards to your feelings about this person you like, however, if he breaks your heart remember that I am here and I will welcome you anytime you come knocking on my door" he stated blunty, I just embraced him as he hugged me back.

"Thank you Wakatoshi for understanding, I'm sorry if I can't return your feelings but I am glad that you are my friend" I broke away from the hug and smiled at him. "I am glad as well" He smiled back at me, my he's still handsome.

"I'm gonna head inside, thank you for walking me back Wakatoshi" I waved at him and went upstairs to my flat. I opened the door and saw Tsukishima and Yamaguchi in the living room with my brother.

My beats quickly as I looked at the blonde dork. "I'm home!" I told my brother. "Hi Hoshi-san" Yamaguchi waved at me, while Tsukishima just nodded. "Welcome back Hoshi! So how was your sort of date with Ushijima?" my brother smirked while I just rolled my eyes. "It's not a date, I practiced with Shiratorizawa team to gather information because that is my job as a manager" I told him.

"So why are you and Ushiijima hugging before you went inside huh?" he teased, "Because he's my friend and I haven't seen him for a year!" I told him.

"Whatever you say Hoshi, Tsukki and Yams are joining us for dinner by the way and it's your turn to cook" he told me. I sighed and went to my room.