The Preparation

The Beckinghams:
Amelia's POV:
I was standing on a stool letting the maids dress me up, like mother ordered, ever since I was a child I hated getting dressed by maids; it was just an unnecessary action since i could very well dress myself but mother always told me that PrInCeSsEs HaVe MaIdS tO dReSs ThEm. I couldn't disobey of course so I just stood there, helpless letting the maids, who honestly cared about me more than my own mother dressed me. As they were tightening my corset they saw I was uncomfortable, how could I not be? I could barely breathe of how tight it was! They told me they were sorry, I assured them it wasn't their fault, it really wasn't. They dressed me in a pink poofy dress that I felt like it was too much but what could I do? Nothing. Then the hair part came, the pulling started they kept pulling my hair curling it, spraying it, changing it I once again assured them it was not their fault. After hours and hours of preparation I was ready, ready to meet my future husband that I have to live and respect like mother said. Once I looked in the mirror I looked like a diffrent person, I looked like a doll just like mother wanted.
The Mackers:
Alessandra's POV:
I got dressed by the maids once again, luckily it was a dress that i had participated while picking so it looked somewhat my style, it was a big, poofy but flowy, red dress it was a tiny bit much but it was not bad. The maids curled my hair and then straightened it, it worked, for the hair at least... Once I was ready I looked in the mirror, I saw myself but in a slightly fancier style if you could. I thanked the maids for their help, they were like mothers to me and I left my room to see if everyone else was ready but I mostly wanted to check on my brother, just to make sure that he was okay. I saw my mom on the way we had a small talk and then i headed my way to my brother's room. I knocked on the door he told me to come in.
-How are you feeling? I asked him.
-Good I guess.
-You guess?
-Yea, I'm very nervous about meeting the princess...
It was like he was lying but I chose not to say anything, I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable.
-Oh that makes sense well I'm sure she will find you handsome, especially in that suit, it fits you very well.
-Thanks.
-No problem! I said trying to cheer him up.
-I really hoped the princess doesn't pick me, he mumbled to himself.
-Why would you say that?
-Oh umm cause I feel like she deserves someone better.
-There is no better than you silly, I said,
Well maybe there is BUT I still think you will impress her.
We both laughed but suddently our mother called us. It was time to go to the ball...