You Two?

Alessandra's POV:
I woke up from the sunrays hitting my face, I wasn't too happy about it however I had to meet up with Amelia. So I pulled myself toghether and got out of bed. I got dressed in a red dress with black details and headed down for breakfast. I informed my parents I would be heading out and continiued eating, thinking about what we would do with Amelia about her marriage. I couldn't lose her, I wouldn't be able to bear that. The only time I thought about something else, was when I saw my brother on the other side of the table, looking very puzzled, not really eating just messing around with his egg without even looking down at his plate, he was resting his head on his hand staring into space, despite that he still seemed happy. The smile that slowly rose up in his face a few minutes after confirmed my thoughts. I still hadn't managed to figure out what was happening with him, I was too focused on Amelia. I felt bad about it however he seemed happy, so I wasn't too worried. After I ate, I left to go find Amelia at the town's fountain just like we had agreed.

She was already there in her pretty pink dress with white detailing and a matching parasol to match.
-Hello, am I late?
-No, no don't worry I just arrived few minutes ago. She said with a smile.
-Great, how are you?
-You already know, she said looking away. But how are you?
-I haven't stopped thinking about what's going to happen next, but how about we forget about that for a few minutes?
-Sure. She smiled.
We started walking without really realising.
-Hey, wanna go to the stables of the castle?
-Sure, but is that allowed? I asked.
-Well, if you are with the princess it is. She said with a mysterious smile.

We headed towards the stables and the only thing Amelia didn't do is scream. She instantly run up to the horses one by one and introduced them to me one by one. "This is Austin, this is Iris, this is Amber... The names continued, I was polite enough to bow to each one," Every horse is different " Amelia said.
" Austin is a calm horse, Iris is a very playful one" she continued with the description of each horse. As we walked on, we saw more and more horses, however Amelia stopped at one and told me "This is Arabella, my horse" she said as she pet it. I walked over to her to greet her horse but what I saw was unexpected. It was a beautiful huge white horse with a very well taken care-of mane. I won't lie it confused me how Amelia could ride such an enormous horse.
-It's beautiful Amelia!
-It is isn't it? I have been trying my best to take care of it.
-It really shows, don't worry.
-Do you have a horse? She asked me.
-Yeah, I do her name is Dust.
-And how does she look like?
-We she's a black horse with a very thick mane, she's usually calm but she hates when strangers go around her.
-Sounds like someone I know. She muttered under her breath.
-Hey!
We both laughed and kept talking for a while, when we heard laughs. We froze, scared someone might have seen us.
-What was that? Amelia whispered.
-I don't know.
I started walking towards the noise, I had to know who was that and what they had seen. Amelia followed behind me. The noises were coming from a stall nearby. I was scared of what I was about to witness but I froze woth what I saw.

I saw Oliver and Nicolas on top of each other making out. When Oliver noticed me, he immediately got up, off of Nicolas.

-Alessandra?!? He yelled.
(In the meantime Amelia was next to me as shocked as I was)
-What, on earth. Are you two doing here? I asked confused.
Nicolas noticed Amelia and I and got up as well.
-Remember what I told you?
I nodded, still in shock.
-Nicolas? Amelia finally said.
-Ohh, um hey Amelia, I'm sorry I-
-Okay okay okay. I said how about we all sit down and talk? I interrupted him.
We all agreed and in just a few second we were all sitting on the hay of the stall trying to collect ourselves.
-So, first of all, Amelia this is Oliver, my best friend, Oliver this is Amelia who I have told you about before.
He waved his hand at her with the usual smile, she waved back at him.
-Well Alessandra you know Nicolas, Nicolas this is Alessandra.
-I've seen you before. Nicolas said. You're a friend of Amelia right?
-You can call it that. I said. Now that we're done with the introductions, please explain what you were doing.
-Well. Oliver spoke first. I think you remember what I told you right?
-Yea. I said in shock.
-Wait remember what? Amelia said in confusion.
-Well, I had told Alessandra that I would be interested in meeting Nicolas. Oliver said. What you saw was let's say our "meet up".
-Oh.
-Sorry Amelia. Nicolas said. Did I dissapoint you?
-Oh no, not at all, sorry to say it like that but I wasn't really inerested.
-Oh, good to hear.
-So, how did you guys meet exactly? I asked.
-Well. I was taking a walk when all of a sudden Oliver approached me and greeted me, we started talking and, yeah. Are you going to tell on us?
-No Nicolas we won't, why would we?
-I don't know maybe you don't approve.
-Approve of ourselves? I mumbled.
-Wait what?
-Yeah. Amelia finished off.
I held her hand, just to make it clear.
-What are we going to do now? Oliver said.
-Well, we just continue living our lives, careful not to get caught. I said.
-Amelia, if you are with Alessandra, how will you marry someone else? Nicolas asked.
Amelia looked down not knowing what to say, what to respond.
-We'll figure that out. I said.
-Well, whatever you guys decide to do, we're with you. Oliver said and Nicolas nodded his head.
Soon enough we all started talking with each other, laughing, messing around like little kids. After about an hour we all decided to go home, Nicolas and Oliver left secretly, just like they came into the stables. Amelia joined me to the exit of the castle, gave me a kiss on the cheek without getting the quards' attention, and headed inside.

I left, and headed towards my house when I, arrived I laid on my bed still shocked, but somewhat hapoy at the same time. It's always a different kind of joy to talk to people you can realte with, people you can share the same problems with, people that you thought were so different but then you realise, they are just like you...