Tonight

Alessandra's POV:
I returned home with my brother, scared, lost, but at the same time our hearts were full of hope. Hope that we're going somewhere better, somewhere to be free, without any rules.

I went up to my room and looked around. Trying to collect myself.

I started packing. The first thing I got was my clothes. After that I packed one pair of shoes.

The list was shortly finished.

The last thing I had to get was my little leather notebook full of poems. It was my most prized possesion.

It had all my thoughts in just a few pages. Pages that had turned brown overtime. But I didn't care.

After about an hour I was done.

Amelia's POV:
I got back home and started packing.

I packed some of my dresses. A pair of shoes and a few other things.

The last thing I added was the flowers me and Alessandra had picked on our walks.

I felt a weird connection with those flowers. They were a reminder of the carefree day that were now over.

Would they ever be back?

That question tortured my mind.
However I wasn't scared, I felt anxious yes but not scared.

Any place was better that the one I was in.

Soon enough night and I went to sleep with my mind overflowing with thoughts.

Alessandra's POV:
The sun rose once again which meant another, and possibly the last in that place, day was starting.

It was still quite early to get up so all I could do was just sit and wait for the time to pass.

(Small time skip)

Once Cody and I arrived at the stables only Amelia was there. So we sat and waited.

In a few minutes everyone had gathered up.

-So has everyone packed everything? Amelia asked.
-Yes. We all said.
-Great, so the only thing we need to figure out is when.
We all stared at the hay on the floor not knowing what to respond.
-I say we leave tonight. It will be safer if we leave before the one week ends. I said.

-Does everyone agree? Amelia asked.
Everyone nodded.
-Then it's settled, we leave tonight. What do you guys say about meeting in the forest at midnight?
-Sure.

After a few minutes of planning stuff out Amelia asked:
-Should we leave a note to someone?
-I don't know. Oliver said.
-Perhaps it's not a good idea love. I said.
-Okay.

We all sat down and talked about what we would like to do after we leave and in about an hour we left to go home.

It was all settled we were leaving that same night...