Just A Dream

Amelia's POV:
I woke up but as soon as I opened my eyes I remembered what happened yesterday and the fact that I had to pick a guy to marry with only a week to decide. I had to tell Alessandra but before that I needed to pull myself toghether. I got dressed and headed downstairs. I saw Maddie there, she told me good morning and informed me that my parents were out for a few duties. I thanked her for telling me and I informed her I would be heading out. I left the palace with a destination to the forest, I had to somehow calm myself down. I sat on my usual spot next to the river quietly watching the butterflies, I wish I could be that free as well, I wish all I had to do was just wander around such a beautiful forest, but I don't. I have to do far far more than that. With all those thoughts in my head I felt my eyelids getting heavy, I felt myself slowly drifting away to sleep with the sound of the sound of the birds and the rushing water hitting the rocks as a lullaby. I woke up in a diffrent room, where the sunrays were escaping through the thin curtains hitting the queen sized bed I was in, I was looking around when the door opened and Alessandra came in.
-Oh good morning my love! She said with a smile as she kissed the top of my head.
-Good morning! I told her looking up to meet her dark brown eyes.
-How did you sleep? She asked me as she put my hair to the side.
-Good!
-Alice really wants to go play with Pedro but I told her we should ask you first so what do you say?
-Sure-
Before I could even finish my sentance the door busted open and a little brown haired girl with hazel eyes came in and jumped on the bed.
-Mom! You're awake! She said as she hugged me.
-Good morning honey! I told her while hugging her.
-Can I please please please go play with Pedro? Mama told me that we have to ask you first.
-Of course you can. I told her. Her smile raised from ear to ear.
-Thanks mom! She said as she hugged me tighter. I have to go now or else I'll be late! She said hopping out the door. "But be careful!!" I yelled so she could hear me. "Okay!" She yelled back.
Alessandra started laughing next to me and when I asked her why she was laughing all she said was "I love you" "I love you too" I told her. She brought my face close to hers and as we were about to kiss. I woke up. At the exact same spot I was in, next to the river. I looked around me confused and then it hit me, it was all just a dream. I signed knowing that that would never be possible. Alessandra and I would never be able to live toghether, we would never be able to get married and adopt a child. We would never be able to do that. And as much as I tried to ignore it I knew it  couldn't happen. I had to tell her everything however, I couldn't just go to her house, so I headed back to mine and wrote a letter to her telling her to meet me tommorow at 10 o' clock oyr usual spot. I went over to her house and left it on her doorstep, hoping that it wouldn't fall in the wrong hands...