Dancing In The Garden

Amelia's POV:
Once I learned from my mother that we were having another ball, I didn't get upset, or at least not that upset. I knew I would see Alessandra so that made everything feel a bit better. Almost like a soft cloud of hope fell over a dark town of misery. So once the maids started preparing me I sat through it, it wasn't as bad now. They put me in a baby blue dress with long tulle sleeves to match. After that they styled my hair and there I was, all dolled up. My mind was running on all the people I would have to talk to but then Alessandra came to mind and everything was fine. I was waiting fir her counting every second.
Alessandra's POV:
I started getting ready. The maids dressed me up in a fire engine red dress with silver accents, all throughout the process I wondered if the colors on my dress would go well with the ones on Amelia's. I would prefer something darker but to be honset, I didn't care about the dress, I cared about seeing Amelia. So for the third time we went to the palace by carriage. While we were waiting in line to enter the palace, the line felt endless, the seconds felt like hours and the peoplle seemed billions. So after what felt like years the announcer call our name. 'Mr Mackers with his wife Victoria, his son Cody and his daughter Alessandra' his voice was like water on a hot summer. As we entered my eyes fell on Amelia instantly. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I could die happy right that second but somehow I didn't. When everyone had arrived the ball started after a small welcoming from Mr. Beckingham. When Amelia came down the stairs she smiled directly at me and I smiled back. Since there was nothing else to do I wandered around and my eye fell on Amelia dancing with that blonde guy. I felt my eyes narrowing, my blood pressure getting higher and boiling inside me. I wanted to kill him. But then I remembered Oliver and that he wanted me to get information about him. I held myself back, I couldn't hear what they were saying but at some point I watched Amelia back off of him and head outside. So I followed.
Amelia's POV:
I headed straight to the garden not only because I wanted to get away from Nicolas. The guy I was dancing with. He just then cared to tell me his name. But also I was hoping Alessandra would see me and follow along. And as I was standing there I heard her voice.
-Heyy!
-Hii! I said immediately turning around to face her.
-How are you?
-I'm actually pretty good what about you?
-I'm also pretty good. Hearing that made me feel even happier.
We talked and laughed for a while but suddenly we heard music playing, it was coming from inside the palace, which was weird since it has never happened before.
-Music is playing. I said to her.
-I know, I've never heard it before.
-I've never heard it either but lets leave that aside. I'm bored as heck.
She looked focused for a second then, she said 'I know!' and before I could even say a word she came over to me and said. 'May I have this dance with you Mrs. Amelia?', my eyes widened but with cheeks like strawberries I said, 'oh but of course'. Before I even realised her hand was on my waist and my hand was touching hers. I felt like lightning hit me but, everything felt right. Like everything was just... meant to be. I looked in her eyes and suddenly all my worries were gone, and everything else with them. The only thing about was her, her eyes, her hands, her lips, her smile. It seemed crazy to me how just one person could make you feel like you're in heaven with only one touch, only one smile. So there we were dancing in the garden with all worries aside.
Alessandra's POV:
As we were dancing, as I was looking in her eyes, I felt like we were dancing on clouds, the ones that angels sit on. Everything left my head, all I could think about was her. She looked like Cinderella in her baby blue dress. Could I be her princess charming? I thought to myself. We waltzed on the grass for a while, smiling at each other. After the somg stopped, another one came on and I finally broke the silence between us and said.
-Hey, Amelia can I ask you something?
-Sure what is it? She said in her calming as always voice.
-It's about that blonde guy you were dancing with, what's his name?
-Oh his name is Nicolas but, why are you asking?
-I'm asking for umm, a friend if mine! I told her. Which was true in some way however I didn't tell her the reason.
-Oh okay, just please advice them that they should stay away from him, he's lowkey creepy.
-Oh okay, I'll inform them! Oh and do you know how old he is?
-I don't know exactly but he looks like he is in his early-twenties.
-Okayy, do you know his surname?
-No, sadly I don't, but I will try to find out!
-No,no! You don't have to. I said trying to prevent her from getting close to him. It's fine.
-Okayy. She said with a small confusion.
Once it was time for us to seperate, I felt like someone was ripping my heart out. But what could I do? I let her go and headed back myself. The rest of the night passed with smiles and signs between us. And once we arrived back home. I just faceplanted the bed. Trying not to scream from happiness.
It wasn't easy to sleep so from one moment to another, I was at my desk writing.

Her hands in mine
My eyes directed to her
Her eyes directed to mine
They were like wine

The kind that only the rich drink
When they toast to health and wealth

But what if my health
And my wealth
Are all her?

With that I calmed down and laid back down to sleep.