Oliver?

T.W: Mention of intrusive thoughts
Alessandra's POV:
The past few days I can't relax Amelia and that guy dancing can't leave my head and I get mad at myself, why am I even jealous? Who am I to be jealous?
It's not like I like her or something, yes she makes me feel like myself but we are nothing more than friends. She can marry whoever she wants why would I care? All a big why. When her descreption came to my mind I relaxed, knowing that she doesn't like him and that he annoys her. But you can't escape thoughts that easily, if you could, everyone would be fine without worries, without pain, without intrusive thoughts. But still we all try to escape them like it's possible, so in my try to escape these thoughts and feelings, I headed to the forest, secretly hoping I would see her there once again. So I left the house and started walking. I had reached quite far in and then I heard something. Something moving, I of course got scared and started looking around. Then someone came out of the bushes. It wasn't a scary creature, or a crazy person or anyone dangerous. It was my best friend, Oliver.
-Oliver?! I yelled confused.
-Hi there! He said with a smile.
-What are you doing here?
-Well, I mean, I have been in this town as long as you have.
-Wait what?
-Yeah, well you see. I needed a little vacation, but since I couldn't take the train, since it was expensive. I climbed on top of it. He said with a smile up to the ears. That guy, that to some might seem scary has been my best friend ever since we were little kids, without any worries. But there was something keeping us apart, my mother since she said that "A princess should never even be seen with someone with that social status" I didn't really care what she said, he was really nice to me so we kept hanging out. Secretly.
-Okay, I said in confusion on how he managed to do that without getting caught.
-How are things with the princess?
-Terrible! I let the words slip out of my mouth without thinking. With him I didn't have to think about what I said or how.
-Why? He said not knowing what was in for him.
We started walking and I slowly explained everthing. About how I met her and how I talked to her. I even included the jealousy I felt when I saw her dance with that other guy.
-Oh honey I hate to break it to you. He said. But you are probably in love.
-What? No, I'm not. Yeah she is pretty but I'm not in love with her.
-She is pretty and you are pretty in love with her.
-No I'm not. I said angrily.
-Yes you are. And about that other guy... is he handsome? He said looking away with a smile.
I knew exactly why he was saying that so I laughed a bit.
-I mean he is if he is your type he has blonde hair, he's tall and looks like a momma's boy. But he is probably straight.
-We'll see about that maybe he has internalized homophobia. And I will find that out. He said in pride.
-Whatever you say Olly. We walked through the forest for a bit but then it was time to head back.
-Do you want me to bring you anything? I said as we were seperating.
-Nope, I got everything I need! He said with a smile that deep down I didn't want to know what it was about...