Just Two Ladies On A Walk

Amelia's POV:
Once again I felt my head aching not cause I was sick or physically unhealthy, but because I couldn't take it anymore, my head was filled with worries so much that I didn't even know what I was worried about. I didn't want to go to the forest so I decided to just go on a walk around town. I got dressed in something more "appropriate" like mother would say and I headed out. I really needed to see some people other than royals. I greeted a few people such as the tailor, the grocer and a few families with their kids, I personally don't want kids, I don't like kids a lot but sometimes I get jealous, jealous of how carefree they are, how happy they are and how all they care about is having fun, cause that is all they need to care about. My walk took a diffrent turn onceI saw Alessandra. I immidietly headed over there to say hi.
-Alessandra hello!
-Oh hi!
-How are you?
-Good you?
-Good, right now I'm good. Would you like to join me on my walk?
-Of course! She siad with a smile.
We started walking toghether. I didn't care about what anyone would say since what would they have to say? They wouldn't see anything exept two ladies on a walk.
-So, how did you end up in the town? I asked her.
-Just wanted to take a walk, what about you?
-Same,I felt trapped honestly.
-Well do you want to do something fun?
-Such as? I said with a questioning face.
-I don't knoww just forget everything and do something.
-Sure. I smiled and we headed to a plain a little bit outside the town. I don't know how we ended up there but it was nice.
-So what do we do now? I said.
She thought for a bit and then just told me 'Hold my hands' I said okay.
-Don't let go okay?
-Okayy? I said in confusion
Before I even realised we were spinning around holding hands. We were both laughing. All my worries left my mind. We kept going fir a bit till we both felt dizzy and had to lay down. I could barely breathe but I didn't care, we both started laughing like maniacs. Not knowing why but we did. Then she gets up she pokes me and says:
-Tag you're it. And she run
-Heyy!
I got up and started chasing her we were running for a while I cought up with her and yelled 'Tag, you're it'
The roles were reversed she was chasing after me now. We run fot a while but she manged to catch me. We fell down and somehow. I ended up with my head on her lap. It didn't bother me, we just sat there for a while.
I didn't think much of it honestly.
-What's your favourite flower? She asked me.
-Lillies! Why?
-There are some over there.
I looked over and it was true there were lillies not very far away.
-What is your favourite?
-Roses! She said.
-Well there are some over there as well! Wanna go pick them up?
-Sure! She said.
We both got up and went to pick up the flowers. I picked the lilles and she picked the roses.
-What do we do with them now? I said.
-It's kind of windy. Maybe if we throw them in the air they will fly.
-Do it. I said instantly.
-Okayy then, how about we both throw them up?
-Sure!
'One' 'two'... 'three!' We both yelled throwing our flowers in the air what she said was true, the flowers flew like birds all over the place. The scenery was truly beautiful. We stayed there for a while but then it was time to head back. We walked back in town toghether. We said our goodbyes and we hugged it out. Once I went back home, I headed to my room and laid on the bed happy.