Finale

6 years later...

I headed into mine and Amelia's bedroom to check on her, she was still asleep.

-Hey love.
She ignored me as she turned around and continued her sleep.
-My love. I whispered.
She ignored me again.

I gave her a kiss and told her to wake up, "it's already 9" I said.
She slightly opened her glowing hazel eyes to look at me and said:

-Good morning.
-Good morning, I said as I found it impossible not to smile from such a view.
-Why are you smiling?
-Oh nothing, just know that breakfast is ready, Cody, Aiden, Nicolas and Oliver have gone out to pick berries for the pie.

-Alright, I'll get up in a second.
-I have already brought it, I said as I gave her a plate with slices bread with homemade strawberry jam.

-Thank you. She said as she kissed my cheek. You know last night I saw a really weird dream.
-What dream? I asked.
-Well I dreamt of the night we run away, I remembered the way we all hoped for a better future without even knowing what would happen to us.

-I know, but here we are, 6 years later in a house not as big as a palace but more full of love than any palace could be! I told her.
-I know, and that's what I always dreamt of!

-Are you happy Amelia?
-Yea, are you happy Alessandra?
-Happier than I ever was.

I gave put my hands on her rosy cheeks and gave her a kiss as she put her hand on my arm.

And we stayed there kissing...

Hello my dear reader this is the author of this book speaking. This was the last chapter of Met Through a Ball. It was my first story, thank you for reading it, hope you enjoyed it.