Meet Up In The Forest

Alessandra's POV:
As soon as I woke up I got dressed and headed to the forest, I had to firstly tell Oliver everything and then meet up with Amelia, so it'd be nice if I was early. As soon as I called for him he appeared.
-Tell me everything. He said almost yelling.
-We kissed.
-What?!?
-Yea, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you yesterday but I was shocked.
-How?
-What do you mean how?
-I mean like what led to that?
-I have no idea, all I know is that her lips tasted like strawberries, her hands were soft like cotton that I love her.
He didn't say anything for a few minutes, he just stood there with his eyes wide open like a statue.
-I knew it!!! He yelled finally.
-What?
-I knew it, I knew it, you have been in love with her this whole time!
-I meann, maybe but hey, I just realised yesterday.
-When are you guys going to meet again? He asked full of curiosity.
-Today actually, after I leave from here I will go deeper in the forest, that's where we agreed to meet.
-Okayy, then maybe you should get going, you don't want to be late do you?
-Yea you're probably right. I'll come see you as soon as I can.
-Okayy! He told me with a smile.
I run to the place we had agreed to meet, I really didn't want to be late. Turns out I was early since she wasn't there, I didn't want to sit down so I just stood still looking around for her. After a few minutes I heard her voice call me, I turned around and saw her running towards me with a smile.
Amelia's POV:
As soon as I saw Alessandra I run up to her for a hug, I missed her so much, even though I had seen her yesterday, it felt like years. As soon as I reached her she lifted me off my feet like she was lifting a feather. She kissed me as she was spinning me around, and I felt like I was flying. When she put me down all I could say was "I missed you", "I missed you too" she said as she put her hands on my waist.
-How was your day? I asked her hoping for a positive awnser.
-Good, yours?
-Good. Wanna sit down?
-Sure.
And with that we sat next to the river and after u a few minutes of talking we both laid down on the grass, not caring if our clothes get dirty.
We laughed and we talked for hours, when it was time to leave it felt like only a few minutes had passed, neither of us wanted to leave. But we had to, we both had strict families so we broke it up with a kiss and headed our ways. When I went home I just laid on my bed so happy, all I could think about was when would I see her again...