Why So Happy Brother?

I sat on my bed for a while. Trying to process everything that had happened. My head was filled with thoughts of all happy kinds. I didn't move, I just laid there, I knew I had to tell Oliver but I decided to wait a few hours before I headed out again. In the meantime I decided to go check on my brother so that's exactly what I did. I headed towards his room, knocked and he invited me in.
-Helloo! I told him.
-Oh hi! He said looking happier that usual.
-How are you?
-I'm pretty good what about you? He said still smiling.
-Oh I'm great! But let me ask you. Did anything happen?
-No, why?
-Nothing, it's just that you seem ecstatic, I dare to say.
-Oh well, nothing really happened I just woke up in a goid mood.
-Oh okay then. I said satisfied that my brother was happy, and he wasn't lying I saw it in his eyes.
-But let me ask you. Did anything happen with you? Cause you look like you are in a good mood as well. He said woth curiosity.
-Oh nothing really, I just went out on a walk for a while and now I feel relaxed. I lied to him. I felt bad for it but I didn't want him to find out anything, him or anyone.
-It makes, sence we are in such a beautiful town.
'With such beautiful people' I thought to myself.
-True, but now I have to go and I hope you have an amazing day!
-You too! I heard him say as I was leaving.
I laid back on my bed. With even more stuff to think about. I was truly happy that my brother was happy, but something in my gut told me that he was lying, not lying abour his happines, but about the reason he was so happy. I felt my self drowning again in all sorts of thoughts. So I threw the idea of visiting Oliver in a few hours out the window and went to find him.

After I yelled for him he came out rather fast.
-What happened?! He said before I could even open my mouth.
-I came to tell you about the meeting with Amelia-
-Yes I know what happened?!
-Ok so, once I arrived at the plain I saw her sitting on a picnic blanket with all sorts of stuff, a teapot, teaspoons, cups e.t.c. And oh my God she looked like an angel.
-And then? Then we sat down and we drank tea, and laughed and talked and picked flowers and all kimds of stuff!
-When you say all kimds of stuff do you mean all kinds of stuff? He said as he looked at me with a dirty look.
-Oh shut up, not that.
-Then be more specific next time!
-Okay okay.
I continioued to explain everything to him with every tiny little detail. We talked for a while and then I headed back. Omly to find my mother smiling with satifaction.
-What happened, why are you so happy? I asked her.
-We are having another ball! She said with exitement.
I froze I didn't say anything I just smiled and said 'Thanks for informing me' and I immediately run out the door with a smile, heading right back to tge forest to inform Oliver.
-Oliver!!! I yelled and he came out.
-What happened why are you back so soon?
-There will be another ball hosted! I yelled with exitement.
-Then I'm guessing you know what to do? He told me.
-Of course I do. I will talk to Amelia.
-Not that you fool. He said. You will find information about that blonde hottie.
-Yeah, Amelia.
-Not her dummy, that guy you told me about!
-Ohhhh yeaa, of course I will. You can count on me! I told him.
-Great! By the way, Did you just call Amelia a hottie?
-W-What no of course not. I just thought you did.
-Yeah yeah okay, whatever you say.
-Oh shut up. I told him jokingly.
-Nope!
We continiued our talk and then I headed back to my place, back to my room, back to my bed. My head filled with even more thoughts this time but also lots of exitement.