We'll Figure Something Out

Alessandra's POV:
I woke up quite late and just in few minutes, I heard my name being called.
"Alessandra, there is a letter for you" My mother called. I immediately got up scared she would read it, we had a bad history with her "respecting my privacy" so I run downstairs to see what that letter was. As soon as I walked in the kitchen I saw my mother holding a letter. I run up to her and grabbed it out of her hand.
-I thought I had tought you manners Alessandra. She said in the same strict way as always.
-You did mom. I said to her as I walked upstairs with the letter in my hands. Once I got in my room and closed the door behind me, I opened it up and saw, written with beautiful letters:

"Meet me in the forest, our usual spot at 10 o' clock.
Amelia"

I looked in the big clock hanging on my bedroom wall and saw that it was already 9.39 so I most certainly didn't have any time to waste. I got dressed as quick as possible and run out the door, ignoring my mother who was asking me about the letter. I kept the letter in my hand in fear that if I had left it home my mother would read it.

I arrived there only to see Amelia, sitting on the side of the river looking like she was drowning in her dress, which was looking like a cloud in the way it was gathered around her.

-Amelia? I called out.
-Oh hi. She said as she turned around to face me.
-Did anything happen? Why did you call me here? I asked.
-Well, yeah I need to tell you something.
-What is it? I said as I sat down next to her worried something happened.
-Can I have a hug first? She asked.
-Sure.
She immediately climbed on my lap with her legs on each side of mine while she wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my shoulder. "I love you" she said with her voice cracking up. "I love you too" I told her as I put a strand of her head behind her ear. She pulled away and looked at me with tears rolling down from her hazel eyes to her blushed cheeks.
-What happened? I whispered to her as I wiped her tears away trying to calm her down.
-My parents.
-What happened with them? I asked.
-They told me I would have to pick a guy to marry withing a week, or else, they will pick for me. She said breaking down.
My whole world fell apart hearing those words come out of her mouth but right now she needed someone to calm her down, not someone to just sit and cry with her.
-Hey, it's okay it's okay I said pulling her in my arms again.
She instantly pulled away again and started yelling.
-How is it going to be okay, how? I need to pick a guy to marry when I'm already in a realationship with you and when I like girls. She yelled at me.
But as soon as she stopped she realised what sge had done and just said "sorry" with her head down. "It's okay" I told her pulling her back in my arms. "It's normal for you to act that way.
I laid down on the grass, with Amelia still on top of me.
-We'll figure something out. I told her.
-I wish we could just run away toghether. She said under her breath.
-Yeah, that'd be nice. We would finally be free. I told her with a smile. But we need to come up with a solution.
She didn't say anything for a few minutes but when I looked at her she had fallen asleep. I didn't want to wake her up and so I just laid there so gratefull that I could have this moment with her, even under these circumstances. Before I even realised it, I was also drifting off into a deep sleep.

Two hours pass...

I woke up with Amelia still asleep on my chest, I didn't know what time it was but I thought we should get going before anyone saw us. I whispered in Amelia's ear trying to wake her up but nothing would work, I tried every sweet thing I could possibly think of but nothing was enough. "Amelia" I said finally. She jumped up immediately.
-Sorry, I didn't want to scare you. I told her.
-It's okay but, what happened.
-We both fell asleep and I woke up first.
-Oh. She said in comfusion.
-I thought about it and, how about we go for a walk tommorow?
-Sure, what time?
-Is 10 o' clock, at the town's fountain good?
-Sure.
We got up and when we got out of the deep forest we said our goodbyes and headed our seperate ways. As soon as I got home I fell on my bed, so worried woth what would happen...