Aiden

Amelia's POV:
I woke up from the sunrays hitting my face through the paperthin white curtains.

The sound of birds outside the window was comforting but at the same time, it caused me so much envy, how they could be free to go wherever they wanted with no rules, meanwhile I was stuck in a situation without a solution.

I was so dersperate I had started to envy birds.

I only had four days, four days to pick someone and every hour that passed felt like a second. I was stuck, it was a dead end. I didn't want to see anyone, scared that it would be the last time, even with Alessandra.

Alessandra's POV:
I woke up from a terrifying nightmare. I saw that Amelia had married someone else, that I walked past her and she ignored me like I was a stranger. I started running and that's when I woke up gasping for air.

I felt the space around me getting smaller and smaller as I realised that it wouldn't be just a nightmare if I didn't do something.

I had to get out of that house so I got dressed, collected myself and headed out of the house whithout amy destination. All I wanted was to be alone. I started thinking of going to Amelia's and I spot but that would only bring me frustration. I decided to go meet up with Oliver.

As I was halfway there, he bumped into me.
-Oh hello Alessandra! He said in his usual cheerful tone.
-Hello! I was just coming to find you. Do you have some time?
-Sure what is it?
-Oh nothing just wondering if you would like to go for a walk?
-Sure.

We started walking and soon enough he started talking about Nicolas.

We kept talking until I held him back.
-I heard someone. I whispered.
-Okay and?
-I don't know just stay here for a second.

I took a few steps forward but all I could hear was mumbling. I hid behind a tree pulling Oliver with me. But when I looked to see who was there I saw something rather unexpected.

I saw my brother, however he wasn't alone, he was with someone, a stanger to me, making out.

Oliver gasped, I immediately turned around to signal him to shut up before we get caught. But it was to late. Both of them heard something they mumbled something and the stranger started walking to our direction. We couldn't run.

He caught us and backed down, "Who are you?" he questioned with wide eyes. Neither of us saif anything. My brother run towards him and when he saw us he gasped.

-Alessandra? And... Oliver? What the heck are you guys doing here?
-We were taking a walk. I said still in shock.
-Who are they? The stranger asked.
-Okay all of you wait! My brother yelled.

We all sat down in a forest opening.

-Okay so, my brother spoke, Alessandra this is Aiden... my boyfriend. He said looking down.
-Okay. I said still in shock
-Wait so, you're not mad? He asked.
-No of course not Cody, why would I be?
He shrug his shoulders.
-So you're not disgusted?
-No, there's nothing for me to be disgusted about.

He just smiled and said "Thank you"

-So now that we have that cleared, what the heck is Oliver doing here? He asked.
-Well, it's a long story, I said, but he's here now.
-Okayy. He said confused.
-So is that why you have been so happy lately? I asked.
-Yeah. He smiled.
-Well as long as you're happy I'm happy. Also, I've been meaning to tell you that, well I like, women.
-Oh okay! He smiled.
-So how long do you guys know each other? I asked.
-Well we met a few days after we came here. Oliver said.
We kept on talking and talking, till everyone headed home, on our way home, I told Oliver about Amelia, he was shocked but happy for me.