Chapter 2: Road Racerz (The Arena)

You woke up the next morning feeling groggy. The weather did make you feel sluggish the colder it got but you were excited for the rally tonight. You were curious about these new members that joined your biggest competitors, the OLV.

OLV stood for the Outlawed Vets. They were good at pretty much every event at the rallies and they hardly ever lost until you and your gang started entering and competing. Well, that was until they were banned from the competition grounds after the incident last year. They didn't care much for the rules nor did they care about the ways they won even if it was extremely dangerous to them. They were a different type of gang. They weren't in it for the money or the fun of riding... Nobody could ever figure out their motives which led people to fear them even outside of the rallies. That's why you were so intrigued by these so-called "new members," and how they even got back into competing.

You finally got out of bed and headed to the shower and did your daily routine and got dressed. You ate breakfast, grabbed your bike keys, and headed to the yard house where you and your gang had always planned to meet up, go over and run through the plan before the rally tonight. You never got nervous when it came to competing but today felt different.

Soon as you arrived you heard 3 other bikes revving and screeching around the yard.

"Hey, guys! I think Y/N is here!" Your bigger buddy yelled over all the noise.

You rode your bike inside the yard and saw Keigo and Rumi were already competing against each other. Nothing new. Keigo was the best motorcyclist in all of Japan. He's never lost at any rally. Hence why he's our "leader" and Rumi didn't like the thought of losing to a fucking bird so she always challenged him to prove that she was just as good. When she didn't even have to, her skills outshined everyone, especially with tricks. It's like she loses all control when she's riding like a rabid animal.

Keigo got distracted hearing that you arrived finally and flew off his bike and over to you. "Y/N! You finally made it, Rabid and I changed somethings up to the plan and we need to go practice before the big rally tonight, are you ready?"

"I was born ready." You said with a sly smirk. You guys instantly got to business and started practicing. A few hours went by and it was time to get changed and head the big rally.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Does everyone have their jackets and helmets ready to go?" Rumi asked while hopping onto her bike and putting her helmet on her head. Everyone nodded and hopped on their bikes and headed to the arena.

Every gang had matching attire so everyone could be able to tell who is who. Rumi went overboard and got us all matching hoodies, leather jackets, helmets, and bracelets that all had the name "Burning Feathers" on them. Of course, each of you guys had your biker names painted on to your bikes and helmets. They were also sewed onto your jackets. It was a little over the top but it was honestly really cute.

As soon as you guys arrived, your ears filled with the sounds of screams and cheers from the people in the stands. All gang competitors were told to head to the back to check-in and get ready before the big rally began. Keigo checked everyone in as the "BF" which stood for the Burning Feathers, the name of the gang. You guys headed to the regular spot that you usually set up at, which was underneath a big black tent with the gang name written at the top. You guys had then waited for the events that each of you were competing in to be called when something caught your eye. A big tent that had the letters "OLV" on it. You were so eager and curious to know about these new members and you wanted to scope out the competition but as soon as you were about to head over there a hand lazily slapped your shoulder and took you out of your train of thought.

"You don't wanna get involved with them especially before a match. No telling what kind of schemes and quirks their gang has and we still need to practice that last trick we were working on, we don't have time to observe the competition." Aizawa said, looking as tired as ever. Which made you kind of nervous for the other competitors, whenever he gets too calm, that usually hinted that he wasn't holding back at all tonight.

"You're calmer than usual." You said softly while still looking back at the sign that had your attention longer than it should have.

"I haven't raced in a while, I wanna make sure that I'm focused... something you should be doing, Ivy." Him calling you by your biker name took you off guard for a moment.

"Oh, yea. Right we should get going." You said regaining focus.

Finally, the gang made it to where you would set up before the races begin. Keigo talked strategy one last time with everyone before they started calling out the events on the intercom.

WILL ALL THE RACERS FOR THE ENDURANCE OBSTACLE RACE START HEADING TO THE START LINE IN THE NEXT 15 MINUTES!

"That's you Rabid, are you ready?" You said with a big smile plastered on your face. Rumi has only lost two events ever since we all started competing so you were pretty confident in here. Good luck out there. You thought to yourself.

Rumi was already in the zone with her helmet on ready and returned the smile to you. "Oh, I've never been more ready to crush these sorry-ass losers." She hopped on her bike and zoomed off to the starting line as you and the rest of the guys waited to see her on the big screen.

"There she goes," Keigo said making all of us laugh while cleaning off his bike.

"You would think she would calm down a little bit by now knowing she can get a little excessive sometimes while riding, right ?" Standing with your hands at your hips still looking around for that sign again. You didn't wanna talk to the guys you just wanted to see these new members so bad to know who you were up against and then an idea hit you.

"I'll be right back I'm going to the bathroom and I'm gonna grab some snacks. You guys want anything?"

Of course, Aizawa heard you from his nap and got up in instant. "Can you bring me back a coke, I'm kind of parched."

You nodded. Keigo and your bigger buddy had also told you their orders. As you began to walk away and around the arena to the bathroom you then went to get the snacks. As you were heading back, the EOR began, making you forget that you wanted to go and check out the new members of the OLV. Carrying all the orders of snacks back with you, not paying attention, you tripped over your foot and dropped everything on the ground.

"Of fucking course only your clumsy ass would do something like this." You mumbled to yourself before seeing a tall dark shadow cast in front of you. You looked up and saw a man who looked to be about 5'9, had black hair, sapphire blue eyes, and a bunch of purple-toned scars that covered most of his face and arms. He outreached a hand to you and a sly smirk crept upon his face... like he was up to no good.

"You've gotta watch where you're going beautiful."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tehehe well well well.... also ahh okay so I thought I should mention this every character from both gangs has an alias name and they're all going to be introduced soon! I think you guys will like them. This was longer than I intended but I wanted to get the boring build-up out the way so we can get some dialogue and drama going.
(1377 Words)