Chapter 32: Mission

The mission was going to be pretty ease for the most part... well your role atleast. It was a set up for a drug exchange, Twice on look out, you immbolize so Dabi could kill him before he otices what was going on. You didnt mind using your quirk to impair someone because you had enough control to not physically harm or kill them. You're just an asset and you had to prove your worth. You guys headed to the meetup spot where Twice was waiting for you two. 10 minutes passed and the guy you guys were waiting for finally showed up. We were in some abandoned building that was old and run down, no one really would come around here at this time of night so it was perfect for the mission. Twice was outside making sure if anywhere were to come by, they wouldnt suspect anything.

"Did you bring the stuff?" Dabi asked the guy soon as he walked in.

"Yeah, $400 worth of quirk erasing drugs all in this suitcase, did you guys bring-" He was instantly cutoff, You used your quirk to immbolize his sight taking him off guard. "What the fuck, I cant see anything! What did you guys do?" You grabbd the suitcase and headed outside with Twice, so Dabi could handle the rest. Soon as you walked out, you heard the man's scream and wails coming from the inside. You winced at his initial scream, just imagining the pain he was going through made you feel sick inside. You had to suck it up and realize, this is what youre doing now... and there's no going back. Dabi basically cremated the main entirely. He walked out with a smile on his face, like he just won the lottery or something. This type of pain and suffering brought him joy.

"The missions complete. Lets head back to hideout and report the success to Shigaraki." You and Twice nodded in agreement, hopped on your bikes and made your way to the OLV hideout. It only took 15 minutes to get there and once youall arrived, Shigaraki was sitting in the mainroom waiting.

"That was fast." Dabi handed him the suitcase full of drugs and told him how to mission went. Shigaraki was pleased with what he had heard, but was even more pleased with how fast and effective my quirk was during this mission. "Y/N, you're a better asset than I thought... It takes you seconds to immbolize your opponets and you did it without hesitation... perfect fit. It's like you've done this before." His smile was filled with michevousness. You didnt hesitate because you've "done this before," it was because you wanted to prove yourself and your worth. Prove that you were serious and willing to join this gang.

All you did was sheepishly laugh at his comment. He told you guys to come back here tomorrow, not for a mission, but to prep for the race. Everyone nodded, got their pay cuts and headed out. Once everyone was gone it was just you and Dabi outside the hideout.

"Shit." He groaned. His bike had ran out of gas and the nearest stations where all closed. You heard him try over and over to get it work, but it wasnt budging. He kicked one of the wheels pretty hard in anger, the frustration written all over his face.

"We can just ride mine back to my place, and get gas for it tomorrow on the way back here. No need to treat your bike like a little bitch." You said hopping on your bike, revving it up. He looked over at you and rolled his. He's pissy.

"What do I look like letting a girl drive me around at night?" Now you were rolling your eyes. You disregarded his comment and scooted back a bit, patting the front part of the seat to let him know he can be in control. He walked over and hopped on infront of you. You wrapped your arms around his waist, which made him get slight butterflies in his stomach. He liked knowing you felt kind of safe with him, trusted him. "Hold on tight, I get a little reckless at night." You laughed into his back and nodded. "Lets go, princess." The tires screeched and you two were off. He had to been going atleast 120mph, but you noticed you guys werent headed into the direction of your home.

"Where are we going?"

"Shut up and enjoy the ride. I wanna take you somewhere."
~~~
( Words: 780)
Sorry this is short but the next chapters will be sooooo cute and chaotic (: also sorry for any errors!!